No announcement yet.

I challenge anyone to make a GGG highlight video vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    Not really . I'm pretty sure Canelo's strategy was to use his legs . What I'm saying is that before the fight Alot of GGG fans were saying " Canelo's getting KO'd in 2,3,4,5 rounds . But after seeing GGG consistently swinging and missing Almost everything But the jab . GGG fans had to switch and say " all GGG needed was the jab to win " ? Apparently not since the outcome was a draw ... And don't come at me with no Adalaide Byrd score card B.S. I honestly think her scorecard hurt Canelo by giving Golovkin fans something to scream Robbery about .
    golovkin fans are the lowest form of human existence....they will say anything and everything to make an excuse and will never admit a crack in their hero

byrds card def did hurt canelo...if she had it 115-113 canelo not a single unbiased observer would have complained about the scorecards....it absolutely gave the lowercase gee fanboys something to cry about....the worst is when they act like golovkin clearly and easily won.....i just dont know how someone could say that and think they know boxing

Comment

Winky Wright just got into the hof with his jab, now people are saying the punch has no relevance? Lmao. Isn’t the jab the main weapon for slick boxing? Now its not good enough? Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
        Winky Wright just got into the hof with his jab, now people are saying the punch has no relevance? Lmao. Isn’t the jab the main weapon for slick boxing? Now its not good enough? Lmao.
        nobody said the punch has no relevance....once again a false narrative created to save golovkins reputation

the jab is important...but when its all you can land against an A level opponent its not good enough...it apparently wasnt good enough to get him the W either

lets not act like golovkin went in there and said "im just going to show the world how easy this is...and just land my jab and cruise to victory...im gonna show them the disparity in class"....

he only landed jabs because thats all he could do.....the guy is out there bombing away on C class opposition and welterweights....but when he got in there with a guy like canelo he couldnt land...and he ate as good, if not better, than he gave

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          I've always been a pretty big Mayweather fan. But anybody who thinks Canelo won that fight should pick another sport to watch.
          You're replying to a guy that thinks Pacquiao beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            nobody said the punch has no relevance....once again a false narrative created to save golovkins reputation

the jab is important...but when its all you can land against an A level opponent its not good enough...it apparently wasnt good enough to get him the W either

lets not act like golovkin went in there and said "im just going to show the world how easy this is...and just land my jab and cruise to victory...im gonna show them the disparity in class"....

he only landed jabs because thats all he could do.....the guy is out there bombing away on C class opposition and welterweights....but when he got in there with a guy like canelo he couldnt land...and he ate as good, if not better, than he gave
            The OP said 'make a video but take out the jab'. How is that anything except trying to diminish the importance of the jab? There's no false narrative by Golovkin fans here, just a Canelo fan trying to say 'make a video, but disregard one of the cornerstones of boxing '

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              The OP said 'make a video but take out the jab'. How is that anything except trying to diminish the importance of the jab? There's no false narrative by Golovkin fans here, just a Canelo fan trying to say 'make a video, but disregard one of the cornerstones of boxing '
              but to pretend like ggg dominated the fight with just a jab is ridiculous.....and you know you are hearing that from golovkin fans....

this wasnt some winky vs tito performance here....where golovkin dominated the fight with a jab.....the jab was all he could really land.....and he ate as good as he gave.....

you guys need to stop acting like golovkin "clearly won" this fight...he didnt....

how does a guy go from destroying guys to being reduced to only a jab if hes so great? are you going to act like golovkin went in and only landed jabs to prove a point that he could outclass canelo or something? nope....that was all he could do....and even if he was trying to show a disparity in class he didnt show it...cause he ate punches

Comment

but to pretend like ggg dominated the fight with just a jab is ridiculous.....and you know you are hearing that from golovkin fans....

this wasnt some winky vs tito performance here....where golovkin dominated the fight with a jab.....the jab was all he could really land.....and he ate as good as he gave.....

you guys need to stop acting like golovkin "clearly won" this fight...he didnt....

how does a guy go from destroying guys to being reduced to only a jab if hes so great? are you going to act like golovkin went in and only landed jabs to prove a point that he could outclass canelo or something? nope....that was all he could do....and even if he was trying to show a disparity in class he didnt show it...cause he ate punches
                You're deflecting and trying to talk about what you want to talk about, rather than the point of the OPs discussion. The point of conversation here is that a Canelo fan (apparently) wants us to make a highlight video and exclude the jab. As the OP said in reference to this hypothetical video, it won't be "as long and impressive as Canelos ".

The post you responded to was addressing the foolishness of excluding the jab from consideration. Not some false narrative created by a Golovkin fan (whom you referred to as the lowest form of human existence)

Comment

...cause he ate punches
                  Lets talk about false narrative for a minute. Even if we exclude the @+50 jab differential for GGG, like the OP want a us to do, the power punch totals were 114-110 in Alvarez favor. One punch over 3 rounds and yet here you are saying GGG "ate punches"

False narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    of only clean landed shots excluding the jab

I bet it won't be as long or as impressive as canelos
                    I bet Lara's highlights against Canelo are better than Canelo's against Lara. Highlights Do not determine if a fight is won. Grinding work doesn't usually look as good as flashy upercuts and such. My point is, the highlight reel isn't the end all be all. Peace.

Comment

golovkin fans are the lowest form of human existence....they will say anything and everything to make an excuse and will never admit a crack in their hero

byrds card def did hurt canelo...if she had it 115-113 canelo not a single unbiased observer would have complained about the scorecards....it absolutely gave the lowercase gee fanboys something to cry about....the worst is when they act like golovkin clearly and easily won.....i just dont know how someone could say that and think they know boxing
                      exactly, expose these frauds

Comment

Working...
                      X