Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who ducked fighters but tried to make it look like the other way around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    Ward comes to my mind immediately. He made a fake offer to GGG, moved up 2 days later and claimed King G is ducking. In reality Ward was hiding more than 3 years.

Who is lil g's boss? Loeffler.

On October 8th, just three months after Rafael’s report, Loeffler gave an interview to boxingscene.com explaining why the official offer was rejected.

Rejected as in turned it down.

http://www.thefightcity.com/golovkin...ovalev-boxing/

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      floyd ducking out of the ww division for almost 3 years when the division was hot, with the vacation excuse was pathetic....,

but if that wasn't enough, floyd ducking pacman for years behind the silly notion that pac had to take special tests had petrified written all over it...

i can see sugar ray ducking the marvelous one for a few years, that was a natural ww coming up to mw, but with floyd, all those guys were in the same division...
      Wow, you have no clue as to what you are even talking about....

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Triple jab shouldve actually took a risk with his career and fought ward at 168. He could actually make that weight but no he didnt want to.
        It's all here, team lil g ducked Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          It's all here, team lil g ducked Ward.

thank you sir

Comment

• Deontay wilder ducking top competition his whole career.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Floyd ducked first. Here is an excerpt from a Mosley interview explaining the ordeal.

Q: After you challenged him, a week later, Mayweather wished you good luck in your career which seemed to indicate he’s not interested in fighting you. He also mentioned that he challenged you twice, and he claims that you turned him down back in 1999 and again in 2006. Did you really turn him down?

A: Like I said, he’s really a liar. He likes to lie a lot. In 1999 there’s a film where he’s fighting in Michigan when he was fighting at 130 and I was fighting at 135, and I asked him, like when HBO does the prefight analysts talk to the fighters before they fight. I talked to him, and hopefully it’s recorded somewhere—I think it was on FX—I asked him, “Are you planning on coming up to lightweight to fight me?” And he said, “No,” He had no intention of coming to lightweight to fight me, he wanted t beat Carlos Monzon’s record. He didn’t want to come to lightweight. That’s when I jumped from lightweight to welterweight to fight Oscar De La Hoya. That was the first incident that he’s talking about, so he turned me down in 1999.

Now, the other time he’s talking about is when I fought three times—one, two, three, back-to-back-to-back—and they tried to rush me to fight him right away, like two or three months later. I said, give me a month, and we’ll do it like, I think it was in January—I said, “We’ll do it in January”. They wanted to do it in like November or December, and I said, “Give me a month and we’ll do it in January or February.” They didn’t want to do that. So they chose to fight Oscar De La Hoya. I said, “Go ahead and fight Oscar, and if you beat Oscar, then let’s get busy. Let’s do this.” He beat Oscar—he didn’t want to fight me.

He’s been turning me down. I hate when he continues to say, “Oh, he turned me down because of a tooth ache”. Yeah. I got head butted in that fight that and my tooth was loose that night. They asked me to fight Mayweather and I said, “Give me an extra month, and I’ll fight him.” He didn’t want to fight me, which was cool. He could go and fight Oscar because that’s more money. Okay. That’s cool, but after that fight if you win—fight me. He didn’t want to do that. He chose to retire or fight somebody else. I’m getting tired of that lie! They need to wipe that lie out of there. The reporters and stuff, they keep saying it, so that lie needs to be talked about.
              Don't ignore it. It's there. Listen to jim in the 20 second mark. While you got he said she said we got a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJhvYXKZK8

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                thank you sir
                You are very welcome.

Comment

• easily floyd ducking pacquiao. it was so obvious that floyd wanted no part of the pacquiao that had gone on to destroy the likes of DLH, Cotto, Hatton, Clottey and so on. so he created a spin where he made it seem like pacquiao was ducking him. what a joke!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    "I waited for the right time. And turned that 60 million dollar fight into a 600 million dollar one." - Floyd Mayweather.
                    So you are just goig to ignor the 1st 47 seconds of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg

Comment

• also when people were saying that donaire was scared and ducking rigo, which all of us know isn't true.

Comment

Working...
                      X