Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who ducked fighters but tried to make it look like the other way around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    I'm seeing Pacquiao fans I haven't seen in months. I'm sure there'll be an emergency meeting in a few minutes. Expect a ton of red K's from the Pac faithfuls.
    That's because they all have alts. So they can spew bull**** about other fighters without looking like hypocrites. They log on to their pac turd accounts when they see a Pacquiao discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Myth: Naseem Hamed ducked Marquez.

Complete and utter BS made up by Lampley. He says in 2007 that Naseem Hamed openly ducked Marquez, yet in 2000 in the HBO telecast of Hamed vs Sanchez a list of fighters who refused to fight Hamed was shown on air including Marquez who said he wasn't ready for the fight.

Myth: Naseem Hamed ducked Morales/Barrera

Warren had offered Barrera millions to fight Naseem as early as 1997! Barrera outright refused. Naseem was so fair that he chose to fight Barrera in 2001 over Morales because he thought Barrera had beat Morales.

Whatever you think of Hamed, he was no ducker. Lampley is biased as **** when it comes to Naseem. He even said afterwards it was mandated for Hamed to lose, we needed it. Why? Because he was entertaining and got more people watching boxing and helping you keep your job? Wanker
      Yeah none of those boys wanted anything to do with Hamed from 95-98. It was only when he stagnated and started to show noticeable decline that they became realistic possibilities. Naz's career arch is quite similar to Mike Tyson's to be honest. They both peaked early, were dynamic KO artists who became seduced by the things outside boxing, which started to have an adverse affect on performances, and their defining fight felt like bad timing as it came at a time when they were not the fighter they were in their early 20's.

Tyson's jail stint aside, and having the better resume, there are some similarities on how their career went. They both became victims of their own ego, and fell in love with their power, to an extent that they stopped using the fundamentals which made them successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        Poochiao ducking Floyd is the easiest answer here.
        That was going to be my post.

Comment

• Also Pacquiao ducking the whole ww division.....throw Bud in there as another guy he ducked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I think they both were avoiding each other. Nobody else really seems to look at it like that, they tend to take sides.
            False...floyd offered him the fight....Pacquiao walked away. Period....Pacquiao was clearly ducking the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              False...floyd offered him the fight....Pacquiao walked away. Period....Pacquiao was clearly ducking the fight.
              Just my opinion..

Comment

I think they both were avoiding each other. Nobody else really seems to look at it like that, they tend to take sides.
                It's as CLEAR as day. Listen to the 1st 47 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg

Everyone that takes #48 side are lying to everyone.

Comment

For instance- Andrade ducked Lara for years but tried to act like Lara was the one ducking.

List other examples if you could. Thanks.
                  Paul Williams was already out the door. I guess Drade saw that if Williams could get a win against the Cuban style then he would easily beat Lara per the judges... keep in mind that Drade was punking Lara. Surely those negotiations fell through because of splits. I don't think Drade was ducking Lara.

Only until 2016 wad it that Drade got back on the map, he would at least need to be a champ for Haymon''s mgmt to even consider agreeable splits otherwise Drade would be wasting his time with the long defending Champ. This is why Charlo punking was more realistic compared to Lara's accomplishments...However, seeing how Drade took on that bigass Fox of a fighter I'm more than sure Drade is beyond the ducking for any Lara theory.

He would do a clinic on Lemieux too. Lemieux is utter garbag against slick Southpaws even Monroe Jr. imo would've been the crazed taste too in beating Lemieux.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Mayweather took salt water = cheat

Pacquiao tried to take pain killers that NFL players say makes them feel like superman = pass

The life of a ******ed pac turd.
                    That's Floyd fan logic that you used ...

Floyd used a BANNED IV according to the rules ... in which at the time that he used it, he didn't even have approval for it!!! USADA, who Floyd paid well, got Floyd off the hook ..... wink, wink!

Manny wasn't even allowed to use non-banned meds for his injury in which he was later operated on.

and before you respond with more Floyd fan logic, answer this:
                    How on earth can you believe that Floyd just had to have BANNED IVs when he says that he made weight EASILY and his weight was relatively the same as it always was?

and Floyd drank adequately!!!

If this was anyone but your hero Floyd you would have called him out as a LIAR and a CHEAT!!!

Here is Dr Alex Ariza making sure that Floyd is nice and hydrated.

Look at the smile on Floyd's face! LOL

Last edited by ADP02; 12-22-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Pac of 2010 has made the Mayweather clan shook they don't want floyd to fight pac especially floyd sr.

Even floyd best fried 50cents clearly say that floyd is the one ducking pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X