Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders' Promoter: Jacobs Fight Will Happen on Our Terms!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Saunders as needing Jacobs more than Jacobs needs Saunders. Either one could really make a statement by fighting Charlo

Comment

If jacobs wants a shot then that boy better do as the great white man says

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        BJS style would give Canelo trouble IMO. Defensive boxers who move away in Mayweather and Lara gave him plenty of trouble. Heck Khan even gave Canelo trouble until he got KTFO...
        I agree... I don’t think GB will like or be too interested in BJS vs Canelo at all having seen how he dealt with Lemieux. All BJS will bring them is an alphabet title and an awkward nights work at best - no was DLH puts Canelo in for that.

GGG I think genuinely wants all the belts and will take the chance if he beats Canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          Saunders is not gettin' Canelo or Golovkin any time soon. What other potential opponents would bring more money/interest than a fight against Jacobs?
          I know what your saying but I don't see Saunders traveling to NY to fight Jacobs unless he gets 2 million minimum.. At least that. And I dont see Hearn or Al Haymon giving Saunders that much for him to fight Jacobs in NY.
          I think Saunders would fight Jacobs but it would probably be in the UK.
          Like Saunder's promoter said.. They'll fight Jacobs on their terms...

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            If jacobs wants a shot then that boy better do as the great white man says
            the great white man needs to grow a penis and stop child molesting,mass shooting,and killing their kids to get back at the other parent over break ups,divorces,and custody battles. You weak ass racist idiot.

Comment

Another Brit doing the business. Damn he has you guys salty AF

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
                The comments in this thread are unbelievably stupid... with Canelo-GGG rematch being for every other belt, who in their right mind would take a very risky fight for average money (Jacobs) when BJS can take a voluntary and hopefully get the winner for ALL the belts on a massive PPV and a decent slice of the pie???

Lol I get Americans hate most British fighters, a lot of Brits don’t like BJS or Warren... but this is just common sense.

This is PRIZEFIGHTING people. If you want pure boxing all about the best fighting the best, please go and support amateur boxing - it needs the support too.
                Agreed, but somehow I don't think the winner of that fight will face BJS. Especially if Canelo takes it. GGG with all his unification talk doesn't seem that interested in it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  the great white man needs to grow a penis and stop child molesting,mass shooting,and killing their kids to get back at the other parent over break ups,divorces,and custody battles. You weak ass racist idiot.
                  triggggggeredddddd

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    Another Brit doing the business. Damn he has you guys salty AF
                    They don't like it up them

snooker has a better following in the uk than boxing does in the states

Its a dieing sport over there ..... shame they get so bitter

Comment

bit messy to make this one. Like how the yanks always bang on about different networks. This has sky sports, BT sport, Matchroom, Frank Warren, Boxnation, and HBO or whatever American network all mixed up.

Money is gonna have to come from Uncle Al and HBO

Fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X