Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Gradovich Golovkin (GGG) vs Canelo II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually you can only fix a fight once. Canelo is very popular so anything can happen the second time around. More times than not, if there is a rematch the cards usually get pretty normal and with that said: GGG by decision @116+.

Comment

Canelo by KO, I can't recall a single meaningful shot ggg landed the entire fight, it was mostly a few power jabs mixed with primarily pitty pat jabs. Canelo landed the cleaner punches especially on the chin, a 2nd time around and I'm not sure ggg's chin holds up as well.

Comment

Two of the poll options say "Gennday", another says "Greanndy", and another says "Cenlo".

Also there are two options for draw. One for GGG by draw and another for Canelo by draw. WTF do those options even mean?

Is Shontae supposed to be the new Staxx ?

Comment

Hahaha, Shontae at least you got to Golovkin part spelled right, but should have stuck to GGG.

My vote went to GGG by decision. But let’s see if Canelo will be more agressive and offensive this time, as that might actually play into Golovkin’s hands and lead to a KO/TKO.

Comment

Lol @ Canelo by KO/TKO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Also there are two options for draw. One for GGG by draw and another for Canelo by draw. WTF do those options even mean?

Thought nothing of it the first time, but yeah, hahaha great catch.

Comment

hmm, i think canelo will win the second fight! i love GGG but he is much older now and will be slower. canelo is still in his 20s!

Comment

Picked GGG the first time by KO. Hes not the same fighter anymore, canelo also gained some steam and seemed like he started to figure him out towards the end. Picking canelo in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Who wins? I got Canelo by UD if this fight ever takes place, provided GGG doesn't leave the fight game due to permanent injury or problems with his vision
                    Haha the only permanent injury G has as is abel as a mouthpiece.

As for the rematch I'm expecting more of the same. They are both equally wary of the fact that one wrong move could be a ko loss. And being the proud warriors they are I find it hard to envision either of them getting to careless and embarrassed/koed in front of millions so a safety first approach will be continued from the first fight.
                    Last edited by PsychoPat; 12-21-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I'm feeling really triggered by 'Gradovich'

Don't worry, it's just your autism speaking - with a little dash of ****sexuality of course. No biggy, you'll learn to control it one day with any luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X