Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Gradovich Golovkin (GGG) vs Canelo II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think GGG will a win convincingly enough UD that even GGG haters will have a hard time saying he didn't deserve the win. The most dedicated GGG haters will always say he lost if he doesn't win by KO. Canelo has an iron jaw and even a KO artist like GGG would have a hard time knocking Canelo out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      I had Saul Alvarez winning last time and I thought he won, and I think this time he wins more convincingly

Comment

I'm feeling really triggered by 'Gradovich'

Comment

Canelo did enough to win the first fight. Second fight will be even more clear. GGG simply can't land anything clean or hard on Canelo. Missed 500 punches the first fight and was outlanded in power punches (non jabs) which is significant since Canelo outlanded him despite throwing 200 fewer punches. Canelo wins by UD or stops GGG if he goes to the body more. This will be Ward/Kovalev 2 all over.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Canelo did enough to win the first fight. Second fight will be even more clear. GGG simply can't land anything clean or hard on Canelo. Missed 500 punches the first fight and was outlanded in power punches (non jabs) which is significant since Canelo outlanded him despite throwing 200 fewer punches. Canelo wins by UD or stops GGG if he goes to the body more. This will be Ward/Kovalev 2 all over.
            So Canelo will punch GGG in the dick?
            Also Canelo barely outlanded GGG on the compubox score.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              dont try talking sense or facts with golovkin fanboys....all they say "we all know who really won convincingly..im not interested cause we all know the politics in boxing...ughh box so unfair"

Comment

I'm going with my original prediction for the first fight. Golovkin KOs Canelo in the seventh round. Body shots on the ropes then he finishes him to the head.

Comment

thought golovkin won clearly and got robbed first time. He'll get robbed even worse the second time round which is why i have no interest in the fight- canelo UD officially (undeserved).

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    dont try talking sense or facts with golovkin fanboys....all they say "we all know who really won convincingly..im not interested cause we all know the politics in boxing...ughh box so unfair"
                    Ignore the facts that GGG landed more punches in more of the rounds. That doesn't count, obviously. IGNORE THOSE FACTS.
                    Show Robbie's selectively edited gif again, that is right before Canelo eats a big right. That's a facts.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      Ignore the facts that GGG landed more punches in more of the rounds. That doesn't count, obviously. IGNORE THOSE FACTS.
                      Show Robbie's selectively edited gif again, that is right before Canelo eats a big right. That's a facts.
                      didnt know landing more punches in more rounds automatically wins a fight...huh...news to me

did we take into account how clean and clear those punches were...who landed the more telling blows?

oh wait...i forgot...jabbbssssss

listen lady..i dont care if you scored for golovkin or thought he won...just tell u and tard squad to cut out the "we know who clearly won....i hate boxing politics i dont even wanna see the rematch its so unfair...ughhh wahhhh"
                      Last edited by Curt Henning; 12-21-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X