Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If Lomachenko is So Great - Fight Mikey Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    Floyd’s a hypocrite mad Loma fought smaller Rigo said he never did but I remember tiny Marquez Floyd taller heavier didn’t make weight payed penalty knew he wouldn’t make it bigger reach younger Marquez smaller hypocriiiiite
    You forgot Floyd was coming off a 2-year layoff or retirement, which ever you want to call it. And same tiny Marquez made a huge splash in Welterweight.

Comment

Team Mayweather along with baby b1tch Tank should be ashamed of them self, guy is in his 130 division and they already running

Comment

Mayweather just jealous because Loma is actually EXCITING to watch...

Comment

I see a lot of people saying that they should wait to marinate the fight, which is understandable.
          My question is: how good do you guys think Davis is?

I think he is better than some give him credit for, but I'm not sure if he is good enough to be a huge factor in the future.

They will marinate the Lomachenko vs. Garcia fight because that is the big fight for these guys.
          Loma and Garcia would probably be the favorites to beat everyone from 140 and below. Even though Loma has yet to fight at 135 and 140.
          One of them will not be the favorite once they have to fight each other.
          Not sure Davis can get to that level.

If I were in Loma's team I would have him keep mentioning Floyd and Davis because that keeps his name more relevant with other people, but also focus more on fighters that actually want to get in the ring.

I say fight Kenichi Ogawa in March for the IBF belt (everybody else is busy for early next year).
          Then fight Miguel Berchelt (hopefully Berchelt's team allows him to take the fight).
          Then unify the last with the remaining champion.
          First fight at Lightweight should be someone like Jorge Linares.

People want to see Loma move up already, but if he moves up next people will say, well he never cleaned up 130; so I say clean up 130 first. The Mikey and Linares fights will still be there after Loma unifies 130. They're not going anywhere. Linares tops out at 135. Mikey's best weights are 135 and 140. I have no doubt Mikey would move up 147 if given a good opponent, but it wouldn't be wise of him.

I would like to see Loma fight 4 times next year, but who knows if that a possibility. Hopefully it is.
          Imagine a 4 fight year with Ogawa, Berchelt, WBA Champion, Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
            You forgot Floyd was coming off a 2-year layoff or retirement, which ever you want to call it. And same tiny Marquez made a huge splash in Welterweight.
            JMM's career record fighting 140 or over is 3-3. Not exactly a big splash.

Comment

floyd is basically writing his own fighter off!! LOL!!

Comment

Well we all know that Loma eats tank up. Tank aint even got a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                  Extremely lame from Floyd. I get that Davis isn't ready for the kind of skilled fighter Loma is and he may never be ready except some freak accident or age catches up with Loma but saying Loma should fight Garcia is ridiculous.

In situations like this, Floyd keep your mouth shut.

I don't see Tank fighting Loma even in 2019 so Loma can forget about that fight.

Davis is not ready

people will quickly point out that he already fought for a title

which is bollocks

a dime-a-dozen ABC trinket =/= Lomachenko

he aint ready for that

the lesson is, don't put too much merit in world titles

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                    JMM's career record fighting 140 or over is 3-3. Not exactly a big splash.
                    The 3 loses: A loss against Floyd barely counts on most fighters records. Another loss against a very skilled, *undefeated and unpopular Bradley with a *robbery against Pacquiao? C'mon man, be realistic.

Yes, it was a big splash. Mega splash. Who could K.O Pacquiao at the time, who could legit beat him, who could even give him problems apart from Floyd? No one even thought of that happening, not even Marquez himself believe he would do that moreover, he was getting busted up at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
                      Run Floyd & Gervonta, run!! You know Loma embarrasses that little dumb moron
                      He beat yo favorite fighters ass easily hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X