Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If Lomachenko is So Great - Fight Mikey Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    LMFAO..who is y'all? I don't know who you are, have never even seen your username, is this an alt, you changed your name. As far as i'm concerned I have never heard of you so please do me a favor and don't generalize me into a group of anyone. I speak for myself and please come back under your real name.
    Dude please like I said if lomo was Floyd everyone would be saying move on to the next guy well if lomo is as good as Ali prove it Floyd fought everbody and won hate or love it fact don't worry if this much furst post it's a free counry I post and say what I want you do

Comment

Floyd beat everybody deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        if Loma is not ready to fight Mikey then he better stop calling out other fighters.
        Arum should advice him.
        What are you talking about Mikey has been saying hes fighting Linares after this, Arum already said he would make the fight and Loma said he wants to fight Garcia next. Loma is fighting in April that wont be enough time to make and promote a Loma Garcia fight. If it happens it should he in the fall but i really dont think Garcia wants anything to do with Loma or any other real challenge. Hes fighting Lipinets after being offered Linares Cotto and Easter so that tells you all you need to know about Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
          If Garcia wanted the fight May will say “ If Garcia so great why don’t he fight Loma”. Then he will pair up Davis with a PBC bum fighter.
          He whooped yo favorite hahaha

Comment

Floyd has always been business minded, I don't remember him jumping 2 or 3 weight divisions at one time so how does he get off saying that s***. Loma and Davis are in the same damn division and 1 & 2 respectively at 130, it makes sense they fight, and people are siding with Floyd?! Has the world gone f***ing mad?!

Comment

Originally posted by bday View Post
              Dude please like I said if lomo was Floyd everyone would be saying move on to the next guy well if lomo is as good as Ali prove it Floyd fought everbody and won hate or love it fact don't worry if this much furst post it's a free counry I post and say what I want you do

Last I checked you are on the internet, not a country idiot and you are free to post whatever you want ON THE INTERNET until I decide to block you or they decide to ban your alt account..hell they should ban your azz for coming in here and trying to use the argument of Golvokin in the first place, a man who has nothing to do with this discussion. Gervonta Davis is a shhh fighter and a protected one and you absolutely want to deflect from the point Floyd is protecting his azz..fk off and go watch paint dry its the only thing your knowledge of boxing is suited for. Also you clearly just started watching boxing recently because there were a lot of quality fighters in his era Floyd did not fight and should've and that's not a discredit to him but of course you'd say he fought everyone he was supposed to when real boxing fans know he didn't and it might not have always been his fault but he didn't fight them. Is Floyd the greatest of his generation? Yes, that's not in question, his resume really isn't in question here..his confidence in Gervonta for 100% sure is.
              Last edited by turnedup; 12-20-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Team Mayweather along with baby b1tch Tank should be ashamed of them self, guy is in his 130 division and they already running
                100% man real talk, they both in the 130 pound division let's have it!

Comment

Lomo just another east euro who only fights if he got and advantage even then he might lose ask kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by bday View Post
                    Lomo can't even sell a ppv get serious
                    Neither can Tank. So what. It's unusual for lighter weights to sell PPVs. In time he will I'm sure. He's the best of the best right now. The ruler of the game.

Comment

So if I don't get o. Hear and praise east euros I should be banned fool I don't see nobody on hear ysing they real name if Floyd always have to beat the best lomo should to but you all aren't bias right give me a break lomo lost to salido so u know Garcia get in that ass but y'all want to ban me I get you to oa east euros are bums always wanting the advantage and still loose ask kovalev hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X