Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz in Works for March 3 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stellen View Post
    Exactly this. Its also hilarious to see wilders fanboys again creaming their panties over bumsquads planned fights with a top guy, but never over ACTUAL fights against a top guy.
    So he never actually fights the top guys because he pulls out? Negative son they are all drug cheats who need an advantage over Deontay,, you are bytchin that he wont fight a top guy, he is fighting the boogeyman of the division at AJ didn't even want to fight. And even if Wilder knocks him clean out you will still have some bull**** to say about it that's called being a natural-born hater

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      I actually had to laugh when I heard Beyonce bring up Floyd as his reason to NOT go to the UK...

He said Floyd never had to leave the country or go to the UK to fight Hatton - he made more money because of PPV... ****** Beyonce doesn't realize that they have equipment to carry PPV in other countries

Not to mention, the obvious joke that Wilder thinks he's on Floyd's level... Wilder sells about 10,000 seats and has never been on PPV... Beyonce is fking seriously delusional...

Could have made a nice paycheck fighting Dillian for $3 mil in the UK...
      Lol....For my money Wilder would have beaten Whyte picked up good money and would have put himself in a better position to negotiate a good deal for himself with Joshua ....I will be interested to see what he collects v Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        Ward GGG Loma suck loooooool fooooooools
        A gold medalist, silver medalist, and two-time gold medalist suck? You must be a Canela fan

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          Wilder haters looking for more excuses now.
          Lol let’s wait for the fight to happen before you shît your pants in excitement. We’ve been in this situation several times before.

Comment

Not buying this too old excuse. Ortiz is younger than Wlad and people acted like everyone should be on their knees begging to fight Joshua after that win

Comment

I was being sarcastic big Ward ggg Loma fan. USA is boxing not UK Did Joshua come here? Why would he sells 70,000 there cause they have only a few elite Europe Latin America USA have 95%

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Matters as much as yours but I'm saying he can't pull the wool over peoples eyes. He's a 10 year 39 fight unproven prospect. Fighting a 39 year old (probably older) dude who's looked poor the last couple years isn't a big deal. I don't get why Wilder fans are acting like this is Bowe-Holyfield but Joshua-Klits wasn't even as good as Stiverne.
                He should just fight Carlos Takam then

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I'm not going to give a credit for stepping up out of the D class for the first time in his 40th fight after 10 years as a pro.

He's gotta do more. Ortiz is 39 (probably older) and looking like crap recently. Wilder is a bum with power though so an Ortiz win is possible.
                  I'm guessing Klit was 25 in his last fight

Comment

I’m not blowing up Wilder not hating for no reason facts are that signed for Povetkin Ortiz asked for guarantee that whyte gives him Joshua if that’s the truth am I lying?

Comment

Great choice, I actually thought he would end up fighting Breazeale so yeah nice one Wilder. Hopefully this fight gets a proper build up, no one fails a drug test and then we hope they can finally meet up for all the belts mid/ending 2018.

Comment

Working...
                      X