• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Browne

What do you think of Browne?

Mediocre, was given a gift against Kalajdzic

Comment

I think Radivoje Kalajdzic beat that ass and got robbed.

Robbery of the year 2016

Comment

Lazy as hell

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          I think Radivoje Kalajdzic beat that ass and got robbed.

Robbery of the year 2016
          I honestly don't see how anyone could of scored that fight for Browne. Decision reeked of corruption

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I honestly don't see how anyone could of scored that fight for Browne. Decision reeked of corruption
            That and then to see the post fight interview on PBC where he said he clearly won and all, I knew I wouldn't be a fan of this guy ever.

Comment

Decent I also thought he lost to that dude who's name I can't spell

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                That and then to see the post fight interview on PBC where he said he clearly won and all, I knew I wouldn't be a fan of this guy ever.
                Exactly how I felt. The decision was trash and Browne can't help that as he wasn't a judge, but to act like you didn't just clearly get your behind handed to you, didn't sit well with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Exactly how I felt. The decision was trash and Browne can't help that as he wasn't a judge, but to act like you didn't just clearly get your behind handed to you, didn't sit well with me.
                  Yeah, I mean, I don't expect him to say "Oh I got my azz beat." Never seen a fighter ever do that, unless maybe years after the fight.

At the same time, though, he acted real smug about it and he was the PBC fighter. So it was so obvious he got handed the decision and would have, barring the other guy just dominating him from pillar to post.

Low character.

Comment

Decent opponent, young, good attributes, not good enough to take on the cream of LHW which is very stacked

Comment

Working...
                    X