Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcus Browne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually like him despite the fight where it looked like he lost to Hot Rod

Comment

He's supposed to be on the Spence-Peterson undercard. Idk against who though.

Comment

A couple of months ago, I mentioned him by referring to him as MarcAss Clowne.

Make of that what you will.

Comment

Kovalev, Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Bivol, Smith Jr all DESTROY this great black hope bum.

Comment

Browne is a dark horse. He always gave me shades of Chad Dawson..

Comment

i have to admit, havent seen his fight against kalajdzic yet, but juding from his other fights, he has very good power and very explosive punches.

Guys with basic double guard defense and no head movement wont be able to keep up with him. I can see him loosing against defensive guys who can turn him and keep him offbalance, but standing in front of him wont end good.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Browne is a dark horse. He always gave me shades of Chad Dawson..
                how exactly? Browne is a very strong, explosive punchers, who has a very hard right hook and can put combinations together. Looks to take your head off.

dawson is a tall and rangy boxer, who can keep you on the outside and uses good lateral movement, but likes to fight in cruise control and is happy to just outbox you.

Comment

Working...
                X