Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ex-Trainer: With Me, Rigo May Have Shocked Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
    Actually he just said he is jumping to 135. Loma was at 126 when Rigo was at 122. Rigo jumped to 130 and Loma next year goes to 135. 2 weight classes It's not Loma's fault that Rigo was afraid to go 126 and stayed where he had zero good fights left dueto fair of his opponents.

Loma was in the same situation at 126 but he went UP.
    Again...it was Rigo taking the risk.

Why didn't Loma accept the catcheight of 124?
    ...becauase he's not about taking risks.

Hell...

He didn't even avenge his loss to Salido...too risky.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
      Too bad there aren't any domestic White fighters for you to jockride...you have to out-source your heroes.

We don't have to import our stars
      We're on a thread talking about a Cuban vs a Ukrainian and you try to come with this racial bs?! Lmao, go to a slick bruvva thread and leave this discussion to knowledgeable fans.

And since you keep wanting to go there with me about white/race etc, I'll bite. You talking about there being no white boxers is like the gladiators looking up at the kings in the Colosseum talking about "Ain't none of you in here"

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        We're on a thread talking about a Cuban vs a Ukrainian and you try to come with this racial bs?! Lmao, go to a slick bruvva thread and leave this discussion to knowledgeable fans.

And since you keep wanting to go there with me about white/race etc, I'll bite. You talking about there being no white boxers is like the gladiators looking up at the kings in the Colosseum talking about "Ain't none of you in here"
        As if your hillbilly ass is a king in the Colosseum

Comment

There’s been talk about faults in Rigo’s training camp, and even about Pedro Diaz’s abilities as a trainer; but like someone else said, you can’t train heart.

Comment

Now let's see Loma take a risk like Rigo just did.
            Risk? Rigo went for the pay, not the risk. He had the option of fighting the guy at a lower weight and didn't take it so fk outta here with that homerism, from your other post I can clearly see you have a thing against white boxers and non-American boxers which makes you a fake azz fan. If a man laces them up he's doing the sport justice regardless of his origins. Really wish they would ban you troglodytes off this damn site, would be more enjoyable without you 2009 and beyond TMZ loving fk's. He got his @zz beat and his heart checked..end of story. Would've happened the same way at any weight. Now switch back to your day to day account, you new account having troll.

Comment

Again...it was Rigo taking the risk.

Why didn't Loma accept the catcheight of 124?
              ...becauase he's not about taking risks.

Hell...

He didn't even avenge his loss to Salido...too risky.
              Why did Mayweather decide NOT to make the catch-weight he agreed on with Marquez? Let's just pretend Mayweather is white and Marquez black for the sake of the argument. Why did he offer a catch-weight and then mislead the guy and not bother with the catch-weight?

Also, I've told you to stop posting here since you don't have boxing knowledge. Go somewhere like a Mayweather fan page or a black pride fan page. You don't know Usyk has won a title, that Davis doesn't own a title and never heard of Glowacki and Huck never mind didn't know they fought an excellent fight recently. Never seen Usyk fight, never been to a live fight etc; etc;

You need to brush up your boxing knowledge if your going to pose on a boxing forum. At least yesterday you did admit that you lacked the basic knowledge so I guess your on the way to acceptance.
              Last edited by chrisJS; 12-19-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Let's see how much heart Loma has jumping TWO weight classes.
                Chenko was at 126 just recently jumped to 130 but dont worry he will be at 135 and your b1+ch boy tank davis can fight him there....by the way did you forget it was boringdeaux who was harrassing Chenko until he got his wish and then quit with nomaschenko

Comment

I think this coach is right... they could find another busboy in Japan, have him change his name to Lomachenko and then Rigo could have been dropped by a jab, got up off the canvas and cruised to a wide-unanimous decision...

There you go... Rigo beats Lomachenko with ex-trainer...

Comment

No amount of Rubio training would have prepared him for that azz whooping.
                    This is a case of a jilted trainer flapping his jaws.

Comment

As if your hillbilly ass is a king in the Colosseum
                      GGG GloveKING

Comment

Working...
                      X