Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'll School Golovkin or Canelo Like I Did Lemieux!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo already played a 12 round game of tag with GGG.

BJS is planning on recreating that feat?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      THAT, is why they offered him 1.5mil, with NO counter-offer..... and then quickly ran off to fight Wade/Brook

unification " dreams " be fk'd..... they waited for that Canelo money
      Let's not act like GGG was afraid of Saunders after seeing his title-winning performance against Andy Lee. Or his defense against Akavov. Saunders seems to have shown some improvement in his last two fights, but he hasn't really been taken very seriously until recently.

Comment

No shot both those guys actually have the ability to cut off a ring a skill Lemmy is known to lack. He gets out pointed if he just tries to survive and gets KO'd if he chooses to fight. He did raise his stock but not much for beating a guy who Rubio took out.

Comment

When are you guys going to learn, almost everything he says is deeply sarcastic, BJS is straight up trolling your asses, don't waste your time commenting he's aiming directly at you dudes. Did you even hear him post fight with Fury...points at his newly acquired six pack 'I'm an athlete' then he's asked is it good to have Fury's support 'we're gypo's that's why'...he's poking fun at stereotypes, messing with reporters.

Comment

Bull****. Canelo and GGG are a level above Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I would not be surprised one bit of he did.
              I would be every bit surprised if he did. He will get his a$$ kicked by either of them, probably Jacobs too.

He has skills, but those two are on a different level. He deserves to get his **** pushed in for being so arrogant and useless since winning a title so I hope he gets thrown in with one of them soon.

Comment

Saunders and GGG schooled Lemieux. But Canelo might do it more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                  Let's not act like GGG was afraid of Saunders after seeing his title-winning performance against Andy Lee. Or his defense against Akavov. Saunders seems to have shown some improvement in his last two fights, but he hasn't really been taken very seriously until recently.

insiders are MUCH more knowledgeable than fans

boxing is all about matchmaking, matchmaking is all about styles

they knew, as did I

they absolutely did not want to risk fighting Saunders

that is the ONLY explanation for low-balling him, with NO counter-offer, and then running for the hills..... despite the fact that he was holding Gennady's "dream" lol

and that is also the ONLY possible reason why Mr "anyone from 154-168" totally refused to negotiate on weight with the 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto..... and then stated that he is willing/able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

be smarter, Golovkin has enough fanboy defenders

Comment

Jacobs. Give dude another chance at the belt. I pick Jacobs.

Having watched Fury and BJS now I know the gypsy style - keep running. There is something missing IMO in a guy who wouldn't stand and trade. Yeah I know about hit and don't get hit, but there is something of a true warrior in those who stand their ground and don't afraid of an all out war. Well, GGG seems to be hit a lot and "still"..

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      insiders are MUCH more knowledgeable than fans

boxing is all about matchmaking, matchmaking is all about styles

they knew, as did I

they absolutely did not want to risk fighting Saunders

that is the ONLY explanation for low-balling him, with NO counter-offer, and then running for the hills..... despite the fact that he was holding Gennady's "dream" lol

and that is also the ONLY possible reason why Mr "anyone from 154-168" totally refused to negotiate on weight with the 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto..... and then stated that he is willing/able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

be smarter, Golovkin has enough fanboy defenders
                      The reason is because Saunders' was a termite. Now he's evolved into a chihuahua. The big dogs still eat him alive. It's irrelevant either way, since he's made himself into a less attractive opponent with that snooze-inducing performance last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X