Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'll School Golovkin or Canelo Like I Did Lemieux!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neh this was the product of excellent matchmaking styles make fight lemieux only fights one spead doent know how to adjust set traps all his punche have the same force behind them any good boxer will eventually time him canelo made ggg mis cuz his twitchy upper body movement didnt go downstairs bcuz afraid of being countered ggg will ware out bjs questionable cardio his upperbody movement is not as quick as canelo and canelo is just to good a boxer for bjs he sets traps for bjs to score points hes gonna have to go to canelo canelo being a counterpuncher no way canelo chases bjs not his style bjs will end up going at canelo knowing its damn near impossible to beat him by decision and will get the piss beat out of him first let him go against charlo or get the khurtzide fight back than think bout hitting lottery fighting nelo bcuz you know4 canelo belts dont mean ****

Comment

I think he might be right

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        I see it the other way. I think his style causes Canelo all kinds of problems and in a way i don't know what Canelo does to change it apart from try to land a flashy combination and get the judges to score him the round. Canelo's feet aren't quick enough to keep up with Saunders. He hasn't got the pressure or work rate to make Saunders tired. He will end up just following Saunders around and i don't think he even has the power at MW to do much even if he gets close. As i said, he'll try to land some flashy shots and let the judges do the work.

GGG is slowing down but i think he could pressure Saunders into working harder than he wants to and wear him down. Saunders did 12 rounds easy v Lemieux but that was at his own leisure.

One thing that not many people have mentioned is that Saunders actually looked physically strong compared to Lemieux the few times they did get in close. Saunders is big and strong now at MW.
        I mentioned it after the first round, he is a different man now, he definitely had some decent power, not that pillow fists he showed us in earlier fights. It was enough to make Lemieux stumble / take a step back.

Again GGG I don't know about, how fast is his decline? He could easily pressure BJS to the ropes and into a corner as he does and start working the body or go head hunting.

It would be an interesting fight in any case, not many people would have given BJS a chance a couple years ago but he showed something special last night.

Comment

Ggg knocks him out, canelo beats him up for twelve

Comment

He didn't even school Andy Lee or Willie Monroe like he did Lemieux. He's not beating Canelo or Golovkin wide like that even if he does beat them.

Comment

Saunders is huge just like Jacobs. winner of Saunders vs Jacobs faces Canelo vs GGG

Comment

Of course you would look masterful against a guy that rely only on his "power" with no jab, no footwork, constantly throwing/missing bombs and chasing his opponent all the time (while his #1 problem is his stamina/cardio)

now in other words ..yes Saunders displayed progression but to me:

Canelo/GGG = A
                Saunders = B
                Lemieux = C

If Saunders can get passed Jacobs THEN i'll consider having him on the A class as well but until then nah.

I never thought Lemieux would get outclassed this much but he really got exposed.

Comment

Hahahahhaah this fuucking bum beats Lemule and now he thinks he can beat ggg and Canelo.

He gets fuucked up by both let his trainer cash this bum out.

Canelo would flattened this guy in brutal fashion

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    He might not get the decision against either guy but they aren’t going to find it easy to blow him out of there, I mean it wouldn’t be easy to take that belt off him.

THAT, is why they offered him 1.5mil, with NO counter-offer..... and then quickly ran off to fight Wade/Brook

unification " dreams " be fk'd..... they waited for that Canelo money

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      He didn't even school Andy Lee or Willie Monroe like he did Lemieux. He's not beating Canelo or Golovkin wide like that even if he does beat them.
                      He didn't "school" Lee or Monroe like that because he was not scared to death of them. Fear propelled Saunders' feet all night long, even as it began to look like he could stop Lemieux if he had wanted to. It was anti-climactic. Stopping Lemieux would have made more of a statement than just playing matador against him. It would also have been more humane. And I could have gone to bed earlier. I have to give the devil his due, but it didn't leave me wanting to see more of his action-packed style.

Comment

Working...
                      X