Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Saunders that good or is Lemuiex just overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Saunders that good or is Lemuiex just overrated?

Lemuiex was praised as this great 160 fighter(even tho he had been ko'd by Rubio of all people) by some but just got schooled by Saunders..So which is it?

Lemieux was overrated, and Saunders was underrated. People can call me crazy, but I'd take Saunders over GGG at this point.

Comment

A bit of both, Larry. Lemieux is a great power puncher but a horrible boxer. Saunders is an underrated fighter.

Comment

or maybe he wasnt the same after the golovkin fight? Cause you know thats what you all say about postol after he got dropped by some bum twice in his last fight, 'oh he wasnt the same', when gamboa lost to a guy with 12 losses 'oh he wasnt the same' when burns kept getting whooped 'oh he wasnt the same'

Comment

Lem is overrated, but Saunders was a bit underrated as well.

I get why because he has looked poor recently and has suffered stamina problems in the past, but there were flashes of the fighter he could be and he seems to be putting it all together now.

Whether he beats any of them or not, Saunders belongs near the top of 160.

I would go:

1. GGG
          2. Canelo
          3. Jacobs
          4. Saunders

Saunders has better win than DJ but the performance vs GG edges him ahead just. On the right night I could see any of these guys beating each other (edge to 1 and 2 obviously)

Lem has always been basic, but if you fight the wrong fight he will end you. Saunders boxed beautifully by anyone’s standards
          Last edited by Tom Cruise; 12-17-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Saunders has did this to Lee and Eubank Jr before as well, he's proven

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              or maybe he wasnt the same after the golovkin fight? Cause you know thats what you all say about postol after he got dropped by some bum twice in his last fight, 'oh he wasnt the same', when gamboa lost to a guy with 12 losses 'oh he wasnt the same' when burns kept getting whooped 'oh he wasnt the same'
              He had already been ko'd before GGG man..and i never said **** about Postol or Gamboa

Comment

the correct answer is that GGG makes you feel really insecure

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  Lemieux was overrated, and Saunders was underrated. People can call me crazy, but I'd take Saunders over GGG at this point.
                  Lil Ass Triple Gstring walks him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    the correct answer is that GGG makes you feel really insecure
                    This is about Lemuiex and Saunders

Comment

Working...
                    X