Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis vs Guillermo Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's passing of the torch fight. Sort of. Something Floyd could take advantage of.

I need to see this fight.

Comment

Tank had problems with a unknown bum in his last fight who he out weighed by 20 pounds at fight time

Comment

Tank is a live competitor. He's not live enough to risk his life vs a guy like Rigo. I don't care what Loma did, Davis is no Loma.

Comment

if floyd makes this, it'll be in 2019 or after rigo has been ko'd cold

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            davis won't touch rigo
            You're a jock-riding fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
              Tank is a live competitor. He's not live enough to risk his life vs a guy like Rigo. I don't care what Loma did, Davis is no Loma.

Tiny old Rigo is not a risk to ANYBODY at 130.

Davis would body-bag that old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Tank had problems with a unknown bum in his last fight who he out weighed by 20 pounds at fight time
                Loma got busted up by a smaller bumi-sh Marriaga.

Comment

Not sure who would duck this fight, Rigo or Davis.
                  We;ll see.

Comment

LOL @ people that actually think Rigo loses. Rigo lost to Loma b/c Loma is a special fighter. This is like when people thought Kovalev was done because he gave the former #1 p4p fighter his hardest fight. Only reason why Rigo would lose is because he has a glass chin.

Comment

Rigo wouldn't even need to quit. Davis would knock him out. Davis is a big puncher with fast hands and Loma showed that Rigo has been overrated by many including myself. I doubt Loma will be as good as he was before, after his humiliating loss to Loma

Comment

Working...
                      X