Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders To GGG: You Wanted Me When I Was Fat - Fight Me Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    If i'm GGG, I want Canelo in NYC, or Saunders in the UK!
    GGG is at a pretty big disadvantage to win a decision in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      I know what you're saying, and for the most part, I'm ok with fighters promoting their fights. The one exception I take with them is when they spread lies and try to put down fellow fighters. I hate all of that, they bring down the sport and sound like whiny dumbasses every time they do that.

Trashtalk is great, telling people you're gonna knock them the F out, or that they got schooled by a bum, or that you're a scared lil puss. But don't be a little b1tch and plain out lie just to put down another fighter.

good for you j0zef

the wanker you replied to sat on his ass while Team Bullshht threw fighters like Ward, Lara, Cotto, Canelo, under a bus..... telling MASSIVE stories about "anyone from 154-168" doe, and then giving ridiculous excuses NOT to fight.....

Team Bullshht have been TERRIBLE for boxing, especially considering the fact that they achieved fcuk all..... with their 2 signature fights ending with a draw and a *

Loeffler lied like a little b1tch about Ward until Andre confronted him at the Pac/May fight..... Loeffler, of/c immediately threw Sanchez under a bus

Loeffler then crawled up his own ass and publicly admitted that Ward did not duck Golovkin, NEVER mentioning him again

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        GGG is at a pretty big disadvantage to win a decision in the UK.
        I guess it's not even a factor? I learned that Canelo has a rematch clause, so, if that's the case, Canelo will make all the decisions!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          stop talking **** kafkod.....

sky revenue is fcuk all..... UK purses are mostly comprised of gate money..... the exact opposite to the USA

they saw fit to share the money fairly with the guy/team who they wanted to fight..... but they did not see fit to share the money fairly with the guy/team who they did not want to fight

Saunders made 1.5mil POUNDS for Lemieux, which is more than what Golovkin offered him..... and even the unknown welter Kell Brook made out like a bandit

Saunders was Golovkin's " dream "..... and yet they showed little/no interest in fighting him

nobody blames Golovkin for selecting Canelo over Saunders last year..... but we are referring to Dec 2015..... immediately prior to GGG going on his epic Wade/Brook campaign lol

and again, this is not about Saunders, because he aint the only mover/spoiler that Golovkin avoided
          All you need to know about Kell Brook's purse for fighting GGG is that Eddie Hearn payed it. Whether he it got from the gate, the PPVs, the licencing fees, or from his old man's pension pot is irrelevant. It came from Eddie Hearn, not Tom Loeffler.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            good for you j0zef

the wanker you replied to sat on his ass while Team Bullshht threw fighters like Ward, Lara, Cotto, Canelo, under a bus..... telling MASSIVE stories about "anyone from 154-168" doe, and then giving ridiculous excuses NOT to fight.....

Team Bullshht have been TERRIBLE for boxing, especially considering the fact that they achieved fcuk all..... with their 2 signature fights ending with a draw and a *

Loeffler lied like a little b1tch about Ward until Andre confronted him at the Pac/May fight..... Loeffler, of/c immediately threw Sanchez under a bus

Loeffler then crawled up his own ass and publicly admitted that Ward did not duck Golovkin NEVER mentioning him again
            Lol .. what a load of bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              All you need to know about Kell Brook's purse for fighting GGG is that Eddie Hearn payed it. Whether he it got from the gate, the PPVs, the licencing fees, or from his old man's pension pot is irrelevant. It came from Eddie Hearn, not Tom Loeffler.

where did Hearn get the money, idiot ?

Loeffler/Hearn entered into a business agreement, with Loeffler dictating most of the terms, because he controlled the star fighter

so stop your predictable/tired bullshht

Loeffler (Golovkin) split the money fairly with Hearn (Brook), because they wanted to fight Brook.....

Loeffler (Golovkin) did not split the money fairly with Warren (Saunders), because they did not want to fight Saunders.....

not exactly rocket science, and not exactly new lol

the dead giveaway..... is the fact that Billy Saunders is the guy who was holding Golovkin's "dream", not Kell Brook..... and yet, they offered BJS less money than he made for Lemieux..... and the relatively unknown welterweight Kell Brook made more than THREE TIMES that amount from his split with Team Bullshht

stop being stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Lol .. what a load of bull****.

Ward, and me, are way too real for you

stop lying

Comment

Working...
                X