Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJS Would beat up Little-G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On that form, Golovkin will have problems finding BJS for sure. Since GGG has been fighting better quality he has had trouble finding opponents. He relies heavily on getting opponents against the ropes to land meaningful punches, otherwise its mainly only been the jab.

I think BJS actually has very few weaknesses - he isn't amazing at anything in particular, but very good at most things. The southpaw stance, the natural boxing ability, the size, speed, and footwork could make him a real issue. He isn't a ***** either, he can take a shot if he needs to and is a tough kid.

I think I am talking myself into picking him for an upset to be honest.

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked to see BJS outbox canelo or ggg to be honest, he looked real sharp

Comment

Finally got around to watching the fight. BJS looked great and how he has threatened to look for much of his career see 6 first rounds against Eubank Jr to see his level. Eubank Jr has improved but the talent level between him and BJS will never close up imo. Lemieux was tailor made for BJS though - most Brits on here would have told you he'd deal with Lemieux.

That said GGG is levels above Lemieux and his footwork is exceptional and he'd get into range far more successfully than Lemieux who didn't seem to have any answers. BJS would have to work exceptionally hard and GGG would catch up with him after the midpoint I think and probably win on the cards or a late stoppage.

BJS might beat Canelo imo. Canelo's feet are that bit slower. He is a class counter puncher with great upper body movement himself but BJS could prod and poke, turn, and befuddle Canelo at times. It'd be a fantastic clash of styles and Canelo is a thinker. I'd love to see what he'd do. The wild card is also that BJS is a big guy which would affect Canelo more than a GGG.

If you were handling BJS I don't think the Jacobs fight is that appealing. Both the size of him and his speed negate some of BJS's advantages imo.

Comment

Working...
        X