No announcement yet.

BJS Would beat up Little-G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    ggg couldn't even wade through Jacobs, another guy that has been stopped, that was given no chance to win.

The majority wanted Canelo to lose.

When asked to produce evidence g tards simply cannot. When you ask Canelo fans to produce gifs, show punches landed they'll flood the forum with them, g tards stay silent this has been proven time and time again in numerous threads.

You have to play dumb to think that fight was close, there is no evidence for it. It's like I said earlier, the g tards stay silent when you ask them to produce visual evidence while the Canelo fans can produce them at will.
    Gifs? Same with Loma vs Salido. Loma has highlight videos and gifs from that fight Salido besides low blows i haven't seen any shots he landed on Loma. I only remeber 1 head shot he was caught with and that's it, yet people say Slaido whipped Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      ggg couldn't even wade through Jacobs, another guy that has been stopped, that was given no chance to win

You have to play dumb to think that fight was close, there is no evidence for it. It's like I said earlier, the g tards stay silent when you ask them to produce visual evidence while the Canelo fans can produce them at will.
      First of all, Jacobs was stopped when he was like 23 by a very good fighter in his prime - Dimitry Pirog was a really good fighter but unfortunately had to retire because of injury.

Jacobs was in his prime fighting GGG who was noticeably on the decline, he got knocked down and came in much bigger than GGG. Not a bad win.

And you said GGG arguably lost those two fights? Says who? The vast minority? Well, one judge had Mayweather v Canelo a draw, so therefore it can be argued.

Outlanding Caenlo in 10 of 12 rounds and then getting a score of 118-110 Canelo says it all really. Close fight and a good fight, but a score like that just speaks volumes of the BS that goes on in boxing.

Comment

"I wasn't at my best. Hats off to Billy Joe," Lemieux said. "As of the second round, my left hand, I couldn't use it the way I wanted to, and he was on the run, so I had difficulties throwing my jab. He was running away from the first round until the end. I guess that's his strategy to win, to run away from fighters who are fighting. If that's the way you want to win, congratulations."

the exact type of statement a limited brawler would make when hes been out boxed.
        yeah, a guy with 12 kos is going to give a puncher the only chance he has at winning !!!!!!

''dduuurrrrrrrr, you caint hurt me or knock me out, doe !!!!!''
        ''a W is a W, bruh.''

the 1st b/u
        didnt have a hand problem in the fights he won, doe.

Comment

I think Saunders would make him look bad for a little bit before eventually succumbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            "I wasn't at my best. Hats off to Billy Joe," Lemieux said. "As of the second round, my left hand, I couldn't use it the way I wanted to, and he was on the run, so I had difficulties throwing my jab. He was running away from the first round until the end. I guess that's his strategy to win, to run away from fighters who are fighting. If that's the way you want to win, congratulations."

the exact type of statement a limited brawler would make when hes been out boxed.
            yeah, a guy with 12 kos is going to give a puncher the only chance he has at winning !!!!!!

''dduuurrrrrrrr, you caint hurt me or knock me out, doe !!!!!''
            ''a W is a W, bruh.''

the 1st b/u
            didnt have a hand problem in the fights he won, doe.
            Yeah that's just silly beyond belief - he should just take this L instead of embarrassing himself further.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Yeah that's just silly beyond belief - he should just take this L instead of embarrassing himself further.
              1 dimensional plodders feel entitled. im sadden how bjs is now some atg, doe

was he even an afterthought before tonight

out boxing mid level plodders is more impressive than i thought

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Well you are a moron if you believe that B.S
                You must get your sports news from Fox aka Trump/Duterte...

You are ass XD

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  1 dimensional plodders feel entitled. im sadden how bjs is now some atg, doe

was he even an afterthought before tonight

out boxing mid level plodders is more impressive than i thought

Comment

The stuff people are saying today is ridiculous

Comment

bjs handlers better not screw this up and put him in there with charlo or jacobs, they need to secure a fight w/ ggg or canelo because the mans not hot.

Comment

Working...
                      X