Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Makes Statement, Easily Dominates David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    I wonder what excuses will Lemieux have?

I heard only Lemieux had Vada testing for this fight and Saunders opted to not to Vada.
    Really interesting Monroe complained about this too before the fight. But skill gap looks huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
      As somebody said, Jacobs vs Saunders would be interesting
      We have seen what happens when Jacobs faces a better boxer than himself before though.

Comment

• I expected BJS, to slow down and then be washed as soon as he started to gas. Thought he would gas early, but Teddy Atlas and his eccentric ways did say a boxer would be the one to wear down David. Good fight, hopefully BJS wins this one. I really can't stand watching David fight.

Comment

• If Billy Joe steps up a gear he takes him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            We have seen what happens when Jacobs faces a better boxer than himself before though.
            Well, the man looked good against GGG and the loss against Pirog was a long time ago, he has definitely improved since that day

Comment

• I was hoping this would be more competitive, this is just target practice

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Easy Work, We Gonna See The STOPPAGE!

He wants the caenlo fight
                Welp......then that makes some sense. As the champion he has nothing going for him as it pertains to this fight. Not his promoter, or his country, or his network. I love the confidence and he is showing that it was a good move to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  i think bjs schools canelo, I SAID IT
                  He would definitely school Canelo. The fight won't happen unless they somehow cripple Billy Joe in the contract negotiations.

Comment

• Damn Lemieux looks dead in there. Wonder if he cut too much weight or some shít.

He's 3 seconds behind Saunders every step of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      I've been critical of Billy but damn he looks elite tonight
                      Yep. Have to agree with some others that this is the best I've seen him look. It's difficult to tell how much of that is due to how shite Lemule is.

Comment

Working...
                      X