No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Argument For (And Against) Lomachenko Being #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    It's between Terence Crawford and Lomachenko right now.

Errol Spence can be in the conversation too if he beats Lamont Peterson and Keith Thurman.
    Usyk will be in conversation if he wins WBSS, his win over Glowacki is already better than any scalp in Loma or Crawford resumes

Comment

Originally posted by reddplegg View Post
      Mikey beats Lomo easily stunning all the hype makers. Lomo is way overhyped and not that great anyway. Make the fight and this fake hype stuff.
      Let me guess. You picked Walters and Rigo too?

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
        No its not..... I love Loma but TC hands down. Burns, Gamboa, Postol, JI & undisputed and throw in a gold medalist in Diaz.
        I'm not sure any of those is better than Rigo, Walters or Russell.

It's close on resume and close on dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Let me guess. You picked Walters and Rigo too?
          make sure you hold all who picked kovalev and golovkin by "Savage KO" culpable too

Comment

Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Wilder, Triple G, Mikey Garcia all ranked ahead of this guy. He is fighting small guys, he has not fought anyone, has a lost on his record, please stop it with all this Loma hype!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              make sure you hold all who picked kovalev and golovkin by "Savage KO" culpable too
              Irrelevant in a discussion specifically about Lomachenko and how he would fare in a match.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Wilder, Triple G, Mikey Garcia all ranked ahead of this guy. He is fighting small guys, he has not fought anyone, has a lost on his record, please stop it with all this Loma hype!!!
                ya ya ya but but but it was only his 2nd pro fight!!! LOL

im not sure how one potentially reaps all the rewards and deeksucks that comes along with beating saldio and winning a world title in his 2nd pro fight...while avoiding any criticism for losing....but somehow loma managed all of that

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                  Another one that picked Walters and Rigo lmao.

Double lmao on Wilder. The 10 year 39 fight prospect.

Comment

Irrelevant in a discussion specifically about Lomachenko and how he would fare in a match.
                    eh...except its not irrelevant...

you seem hung up on people being wrong about a particular fight...one you like to mention you were right about....you like to mention how u were right about a string of loma fights

have you ever been wrong about a fight? i know i have...several...i try not to toot my own horn too much when im right and i try not to bag on people too much for being wrong....the only time i like to mention how wrong people are is when they mention how right they were about something else

Comment

Another one that picked Walters and Rigo lmao.

Double lmao on Wilder. The 10 year 39 fight prospect.
                      so chris...lemme ask you

do you feel that lomas loss was unfair? do you feel that he got screwed? and if so...why?

Comment

Working...
                      X