No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Argument For (And Against) Lomachenko Being #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Imo anyone who has Loma ranked pfp best doesn't know the sport, doesn't respect the sport, and doesn't need to call themselves a fan of the sport. If you like him and say, he's MY pfp best, fine. But when you say that he's pfp best without the "MY" before it lol...then I don't respect your boxing opinion, sorry.
    Do you ever go to live fights?

I'm not sure someone who's got an agenda and isn't capable of viewing the sport rationally is in a position to say who's not a fan due to his opinion which is biased especially if you don't pay to go to live fights on a consistent basis.

You said Charlo is a better and more proven fighter than Loma, Usyk, Joshua and multiple other more proven champions based probably on just the ethnicity of the fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Do you ever go to live fights?

I'm not sure
      You aren't sure of anything other than your own sorry ass opinion.
      Usyk isn't a top 10 pfp fighter and Loma isn't pfp the best fighter in the world. Those are facts to true boxing fans. You can dickride the fighters from the East, but that **** doesn't fly with real fans of the sport.

Comment

Usyk isn't a top 10 pfp fighter and Loma isn't pfp the best fighter in the world. Those are facts to true boxing fans. You can dickride the fighters from the East, but that **** doesn't fly with real fans of the sport.
        He's dickriding those Eastern fighters like he is one of them.

Comment

Do you pay to go to see live fights?

What fights have you travelled to see live?

Not sure your qualified to critique who's a real fan when you have an agenda against fighters from a certain ethnicity especially if you don't go to live fights.

Again "facts" based on a mythical list I don't think you can prove I just know a lot of intelligent and mentally secure grown ups have Loma #1 and think Usyk is more proven than Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regulus View Post
            He's dickriding those Eastern fighters like he is one of them.
            Fighter(s)? Which ones? I think your a xenophobic racist a-hole and you can't stand seeing fighters from that part of the world kicking "brothas" asses. My favorite fighters have generally been Latino. Best fan base and most humble fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              lomachenko is not p4p #1 he LOST to a fighter who going into the fight had DOUBLE DIGIT losses.
              i rewatched the fight again and had it for salido 7-5 and the "low blows" alot of those were NOT "low blows" people is over exaggerating the "low blows" to validate a case for lomachenko. He's NOT better than ggg, crawford, thurman, spence, or ANY other UNDEFEATED fighter bc he LOST and he did NOT avenge that loss and he also LOST to an individual who had DOUBLE DIGIT losses.
              Spence has nothing on his resume outside of a come from behind win of a guy coming off a brutal KO loss and injury.

The "unbeaten" thing is for casuals like you but fighters have lost their debut and being great. Was Marquez, Hopkins, Arguello and Armstrong always trash? Don't say no because your contradicting yourself. In your opinion Thurman, Spence, Wilder >> Armstrong, Hopkins, Marquez in their primes hahahahaha

Comment

• Nomaschenko too much for casuals

People want to get mad over p4p because they don't understand the difference between reality and fiction. There is no such thing as P4P best fighter. There is only someone's idea of who they think is the best. Realize Loma made your sanity say "no mas", and get your mind right. I think Loma is the best boxer right now. So what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  if you ask me garcia getting alot of hype for zlatacanin and also against c level fighter in broner who never throws punches. I dig mikey and all but he is gaining reputation after a broner win. And we all know about broner lol
                  It's not just the win over Zlaticanin, it's manner in which he won! We haven't seen Loma do that yet. We saw Garcia beat Salido, we saw Garcia KO Roman Martinez and JuanMa! All we've seen is mastery by Mikey and Loma, but we've seen Mikey do it longer! Same with Crawford! If Loma beats up Pacquiao @ 140, the whole world will want to see Garcia vs. Pacquiao! Make it happen!

Comment

Let me guess. You picked Walters and Rigo too?
                    Thought Walters would give a good fight with Lomo but Rigo was horrible. Still think Mikey beats Lomo

Comment

Spence has nothing on his resume outside of a come from behind win of a guy coming off a brutal KO loss and injury.

The "unbeaten" thing is for casuals like you but fighters have lost their debut and being great. Was Marquez, Hopkins, Arguello and Armstrong always trash? Don't say no because your contradicting yourself. In your opinion Thurman, Spence, Wilder >> Armstrong, Hopkins, Marquez in their primes hahahahaha
                      Spence can get down and dirty on the inside.

Loma looks at the ref every time he gets tapped on the tummy.

Comment

Working...
                      X