Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
    Why aren't you taking the bet yet?
    Are you ready to post a pic too?

I'm down for this bet right now and the loser leaves town. He's probably gonna rub one out over our pictures especially if you are tall like me lol he likes tall boys lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Are you ready to post a pic too?

I'm down for this bet right now and the loser leaves town. He's probably gonna rub one out over our pictures especially if you are tall like me lol he likes tall boys lmao
      Just post your ****ed up ugly ass pic in your avy you ****en jobless alt using loser, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Just post your ****ed up ugly ass pic in your avy you ****en jobless alt using loser, lmao.
        I will. Let's do both bets. I've posted my pics before. You are desperate for it promise me you are not gonna just use it to masturbate over it which I'm uneasy with but will post again with the alt bet also.

Do you accept the bet? Tired of your ducking. Take the bet.

Do you accept?
        Last edited by chrisJS; 01-13-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I will. Let's do both bets. I've posted my pics before. You are desperate for it promise me you are not gonna just use it to masturbate over it
          ****en weirdo, lmao. A loser and a weirdo lol. Ugly ass. I'm done with you. This convo has gone on too long loser. The days of you lying to everyone about yourself are over! Go crawl back under your alts scumbag because this is my last post on this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            ****en weirdo, lmao. A loser and a weirdo lol. Ugly ass. I'm done with you. This convo has gone on too long loser. The days of you lying to everyone about yourself are over! Go crawl back under your alts scumbag because this is my last post on this thread.
            Quack quack so you admit defeat? The towel thrown in? What a pathetic and cowardly display but what can I expect from a lying ass f@gg like you?

You just admitted defeat and admitted that you don't want to have a bet to prove who's who and "days are over"? Lol.

Chicken s**t should have taken the bet. Free tickets for Crawford-Horn and all expenses paid and all you risked was getting banned? You have other alts to go to I'm sure but wasn't willing to back your claims.

I won. I'll go to the mods to see if they can just force the alt bet anyway and get you banned that way.
            Last edited by chrisJS; 01-14-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X