No announcement yet.

Where did all the Rigo "fans" go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    He had some real fans but acquired a lot of new ones. Those new one's probably only see him fight Donaire. As pointed out above it probably had something to do with the opponent. Like I said same happened to Walters.

I'm just curious why they suddenly become fans then all of a sudden turn their back on the guy.

Not really bragging. He lost to a bigger and much more talented opponent. It was easy to call but these newly acquired fans made it seem like Loma was up against it. In fact most of them and the fighter himself said "no excuses. The size doesn't matter".
    I hardly saw anyone picking rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      You're ******ed. All you guys say rigo has no fans, now you wonder where they all went. Are we supposed to making 10 threads on the same topic?

Why are you still bragging about a 130 beating a 122
      a lot of you idiots were saying that 122 fighter would easily beat that 130 fighter. he was supposed to be a hype job remember? don't make me look through your post history boy

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        a lot of you idiots were saying that 122 fighter would easily beat that 130 fighter. he was supposed to be a hype job remember? don't make me look through your post history boy
        Have you ever been tested for autism or aspergers? You're the one that said rigo would never fight Loma. You're fuking weird

Comment

Rigo's still the best at 122.

He's too past it for the top dogs at 126 unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            You're ******ed. All you guys say rigo has no fans, now you wonder where they all went. Are we supposed to making 10 threads on the same topic?

Why are you still bragging about a 130 beating a 122
            ^^^^
            TS is such an insecure douche that he has to stroke himself daily with these threads. He's congratulating himself over defeating the Rigo fans when all he did was pick the overwhelming fave and engage with troll battles with the same half dozen guys that always pick against Loma.

Hardly anyone thought Rigo was going to win. Rigo drove away most of his fans by pulling a bytch move. Any questions?

I think TS is infatuated with Lalin/Mirko and makes these threads to draw his attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              I’m still a rigo fan, it’s just disappointing that he couldn’t rise to the occasion. He didn’t take any risks, he wasn’t taking punishment like he has in the past, he just didn’t want to be clowned on.

Sort of takes the shine off future fights too, bc even if he is dominating someone it’s just bc he can have it his way.
              This is a real fan. Consistent, honest and doesn't make excuses.

Comment

Still here

Comment

The thread starter is not referring to Rigo's actual 7 fans on this site. He means the posters who just desperately wanted to see Lomachenkdoe lose.

Comment

there weren't that many rigo fans. they just wanted to see lomachenko lose so they root for his opponent and once lomachenko destroys said opponent these fake fans scatter like c0ckroaches. Fuk them all

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      The thread starter is not referring to Rigo's actual 7 fans on this site. He means the posters who just desperately wanted to see Lomachenkdoe lose.
                      salidoooooooe!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X