Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Tyson Fury Can Face Whyte in Return: Then Bellew, Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
    And options on Wilder's future fights, with no guarentee he will get AJ.
    Hearn can't guarantee Wilder a fight with AJ until the purse split is agreed on. And it wouldn't be 50/50, which is all Wilder is saying he would accept.

I never heard anything about him wanting options on Wilder's future fights. Where did you get that from?

Comment

The more Hearn talks, the less I like him. It's completely understandable to maximize profits, but don't insult the fans, the lineal champion, and become another boxing parasite.

This offer does all three of those things.

Comment

HAHAHA Whyte is below Bellew according to Hearn

Comment

I would pay really good money to see Fury slap Hearn!

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
            The more Hearn talks, the less I like him. It's completely understandable to maximize profits, but don't insult the fans, the lineal champion, and become another boxing parasite.

What do you expect ?? Hearn to give him a title fight after two years off and 20+ stone ?

Some dense logic right there

Imagine Hearn put fury against Joshua straight away and he got smoked?

There would be a s**t storm saying Hearn rushed a mentally unstable fury into a Joshua beat down

Comment

Fury needs a couple of fights surely before we should all think about throwing him in with the big lads

The site makes me laugh ?

Some of you daftys will hate on Hearn but if Tyson gets drilled will change your **** tune

Let Tyson get the hype back

Comment

So the slimy bastard Hearn has set his road blocks up already huh? They just all happen to be Matchroom fighters. More money in Hearns pockets. More money for his fighters. More buffers leading upto Joshua hoping it will take something out of Fury. As if robbing the British blind with his 3rd party ticket resell scam with StubHub isn't enough. What a cúnt.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post

All roads to Joshua go through cum dump whyte

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                    So the slimy bastard Hearn has set his road blocks up already huh? They just all happen to be Matchroom fighters. More money in Hearns pockets. More money for his fighters. More buffers leading upto Joshua hoping it will take something out of Fury. As if robbing the British blind with his 3rd party ticket resell scam with StubHub isn't enough. What a cúnt.
                    Buffers? Do you honestly think Fury would have a chance with his first fight back after 2 years out? He's even said himself he needs some warm up fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                      Buffers? Do you honestly think Fury would have a chance with his first fight back after 2 years out? He's even said himself he needs some warm up fights.
                      Whyte is not a warm-up you ****** fùck he's on the fringes of a world title opportunity. Neither is Bellew as shìt as he is.

A warm-up is basically a complete bum that is either unknown with a padded resume full of other bums, shot to bits or on his way out. Kind of like how the slimy bastard Hearn is feeding another bum to Kell Brook in Rabchenko.

Now that's a warm-up you cócksucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X