Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: You Are Crazy To Say Horn Has No Shot To Beat Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    shiiet will be a trip if arum all along is setting crawford up for failure LOL.. everyone is thinking bud is arum's next top guy once the pacman retires but what they dont know is arum has been secretly building up jeff "the last great white hope" horn to be the next super star. horn has what it takes, he's white!
    Does Lomachenko not exist?

Comment

horn will swarm crawford with his size and activity. hes not gonna sit back and get picked off. crawford will have to break horns will and spirit because he will not stop coming.

Comment

Horn is easy work for Crawford. Gonna get whooped if Bob makes the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doritos View Post
          Does Lomachenko not exist?
          horn can speak english without a translator, loma cant. horn is the great white hope.

Comment

Crawford KOs Horn The should fight Spence and see who rules the WWeights

Comment

Article said the win over Corcoran cements Horn's spot among the sport's elite

Comment

Horn is TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Article said the win over Corcoran cements Horn's spot among the sport's elite
                  "It cements Horn's position among boxing's elite"

I thought the title of the article gave me a good laugh, but this statement really took the cake!

Comment

No Bob, YOU are crazy to say that we are crazy to say Horn has no shot to beat Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      shiiet will be a trip if arum all along is setting crawford up for failure LOL.. everyone is thinking bud is arum's next top guy once the pacman retires but what they dont know is arum has been secretly building up jeff "the last great white hope" horn to be the next super star. horn has what it takes, he's white!
                      I was about to say Arum could be setting up Crawford as well!! As crazy as it sounds. Crawford has to KO Horn to get the win if it goes to the score cards it's over with. Arum will make a trilogy out of this fight if Bud doesn't get the KO. I do agree with Arum on the fact that Horn is the bigger guy that's it. But all around Crawford is way more skilled and experienced on the big stage than Horn.

Comment

Working...
                      X