Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: You Are Crazy To Say Horn Has No Shot To Beat Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: You Are Crazy To Say Horn Has No Shot To Beat Crawford!

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum believes Jeff Horn stands a genuine chance of upsetting Terence Crawford after he set up a blockbuster fight with the unbeaten American in Las Vegas next year. Horn retained his WBO welterweight championship with an 11th-round stoppage in his voluntary defence against feisty Englishman Gary Corcoran on Wednesday night in Brisbane.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Horn will give hi m problems just from his size and style, once Crawford gets comfortable he breaks him down

Comment

I saw the fight this morning Bud will have a field day with this guy with his propensity to Leading with his head and the way he cuts I'd be surprised if it reaches round 7... Bud will carry the weight easy and he's a lot stronger than many give him credit to be...

Comment

Guess I'm crazy then

Comment

Comment

Crawford will destroy horn and stop him in 6-7 rounds. It will be like round 9 against pacquiao, every round. Crawford is in his prime years now and just too good in every department.

Comment

Yes Bob, I am crazy then, Horn has absolutely no shot, way to promote this mismatch

Comment

Listen, people can hate on Horn all they want but you have to give the guy credit for being competitive when most said he couldn't! A lot of Pacquiao fans are still butt hurt about Horn's decision win over Manny but 99% of boxing fans picked Manny to destroy Horn but that was farthest from the truth! Manny had ONE dominating round and the rest of the entire fight was very competitive. I had Manny winning by one or two rounds but it was a close fight. I think Crawford will start to pick Horn apart after the fifth round. Crawford normally takes his time in the beginning but will eventually stop Horn in between the 6th-8th round!
                Last edited by TreJac; 12-13-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Crawford-Horn is a Vegas fight? Lmao how? They better stack that undercard....

Comment

shiiet will be a trip if arum all along is setting crawford up for failure LOL.. everyone is thinking bud is arum's next top guy once the pacman retires but what they dont know is arum has been secretly building up jeff "the last great white hope" horn to be the next super star. horn has what it takes, he's white!

Comment

Working...
                    X