Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sadam Ali Wants to Stay at 154 Pounds, Defend WBO Title Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    We'll see when he fights a Top 5 WW again. Oh yeah, why is everyone believing PBC is dead? What have you heard?
    Top 5 WW??? FUK!!! He fought Top 10 P4Pers...Bradleys ONLY losses were to Pac???

He beat Peterson, Alexander. Casamayor, Pac, Provodnikov, Márquez... ALL in a ROW!!! Then lost to PAC and fought a guy who had the FIGHT of his life to a draw before Vargas (We ALL got one of those in our lifetimes) ...

That's a MURDER's ROW!!! Name a better stretch then that?

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
      Really? doesn't title purses have a minimum limit? which is probably more then Ali usually makes anyway? plus that he'll get a shot at Brook which is probably good payday.
      Yeah but i'm thinking of some of the other guys at the weight who are quite a bit bigger than him naturally.

Comment

We'll see when he fights a Top 5 WW again. Oh yeah, why is everyone believing PBC is dead? What have you heard?
        We will see??

I was LOVING the Easter vs. Mikey Garcia rumors but now that sounds dead in the water???

Spence vs. Peterson should be a fun fight!

After that no clue??? Dont know What they're doing???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Top 5 WW??? FUK!!! He fought Top 10 P4Pers...Bradleys ONLY losses were to Pac???

He beat Peterson, Alexander. Casamayor, Pac, Provodnikov, Márquez... ALL in a ROW!!! Then lost to PAC and fought a guy who had the FIGHT of his life to a draw before Vargas (We ALL got one of those in our lifetimes) ...

That's a MURDER's ROW!!! Name a better stretch then that?
          Vargas fought Bradley, and lost. Since then, he hasn't faced a Top 5 WW. Unless you consider Ali a Top 5 WW. I will re-evaluate Vargas after a fight w/ Porter, Garcia, Crawford, Spence, or Thurman.

Comment

Vargas fought Bradley, and lost. Since then, he hasn't faced a Top 5 WW. Unless you consider Ali a Top 5 WW. I will re-evaluate Vargas after a fight w/ Porter, Garcia, Crawford, Spence, or Thurman.
            He lost tru but also had him hurt with 10 seconds still left and the ****** old ref. Stopped the fight. Probably not gonna KO him but I've seen it happen maby times. Even when boxer losing badly.

Ali top 5 WW?? No but 154 yeah. And even ESPN, ring has him there...Agree we need see more of Vargas against better opponents.

I really wanted to see him fight Brook before Brook decided to not honor the contract which was already signed.

Comment

He lost tru but also had him hurt with 10 seconds still left and the ****** old ref. Stopped the fight. Probably not gonna KO him but I've seen it happen maby times. Even when boxer losing badly.

Ali top 5 WW?? No but 154 yeah. And even ESPN, ring has him there...Agree we need see more of Vargas against better opponents.

I really wanted to see him fight Brook before Brook decided to not honor the contract which was already signed.
              If Vargas wins, then Vargas vs. DSG!

Comment

If Vargas wins, then Vargas vs. DSG!
                I LIKE!!! MexiCANS vs. PUERTO Ricans usually always make for good fights....Even if DSG is a part timer. Lol j/k

Comment

Not a good idea. He should go back to 147

Comment

I never thought of that fight before??? The more I think about it the better I like??? Should be an easy fight to make?? Do it in NY during the June PR weekend parade!!! Probably sale the place out... SMH never understood why PR's never take advantage of that date like we do for Cinco and Independence Day.

Good June weather, big party, all family around eating, dancing, drinking!!! Why not have a GOOD boxing match on???

Comment

I LIKE!!! MexiCANS vs. PUERTO Ricans usually always make for good fights....Even if DSG is a part timer. Lol j/k
                      True dat! Oh yeah, one more thing...GO DAWGS! Lol! BX born and raised, but living in GA since '01!

Comment

Working...
                      X