Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poster who had the biggest Loma-Rigo meltdown based on their bad prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    Thanks for the pass lol. Sometimes when I make these threads as a fanboy I believe I try to convince myself more so than the rest of you and this is not the first time I've been wrong. If you look at my thread history you'll find some crazy stuff. Like I don't even know how I could post so much nonsense. It does keep you humble though and thank God being right all the time is not one of my values. I do feel great rush for fights when I have a favorite fighter and I'd rather be wrong and a fanboy, and experience these emotions as opposed to being level headed and not too emotionally involved.
    Honestly I just like the threads where lots of people get pissed off at each other, it provides good banter and at the end of the day it's just a sport - a great sport unmatched by any other.

Comment

That’s part of what make the forums fun. Some do take it overboard though, when they lose reason and logic completely...

Comment

It's hard to say. There were so many of them. Since War Mikey wished death on Loma and called him a queer and a coward I think he gets the award for the biggest Loma hater.He is probably having the biggest meltdown because the fight didn't go the way he wanted it to go at all.The Loma haters are getting even with Loma for having the audacity to dominate, outclass and quit Rigo. They are bringing in the ghost of the 130 pound Mayweather to beat Loma up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          That’s part of what make the forums fun. Some do take it overboard though, when they lose reason and logic completely...
          True

For instance some people post gifs of punches to the legs and belt line in their sig to explain why his fighter couldn't find a way to win

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post
            True

For instance some people post gifs of punches to the legs and belt line in their sig to explain why his fighter couldn't find a way to win
            Aww, you salty that Rigo got owned? Loma didn’t lose the fight against Siri, he just lost a split decision, but he beat Siri up nicely.

I actually posted the sig because people around here try to discredit his Rigo win by bringing up the Salido loss... But good job calling them punches to the legs and belt line instead of blatant low blows. Good for you man!

Comment

The reaction to Loma's overhype is very mild to say the least. I don't see all these sworn Loma haters here. Some troll and say shit they do not really mean, others have legitimate bases for critique.

Let Loma do more.

Comment

Aww, you salty that Rigo got owned? Loma didn’t lose the fight against Siri, he just lost a split decision, but he beat Siri up nicely.

I actually posted the sig because people around here try to discredit his Rigo win by bringing up the Salido loss... But good job calling them punches to the legs and belt line instead of blatant low blows. Good for you man!

Rigo lost, Loma is p4p top 5 and Loma took a loss to Salido. Just how it is.

Punches to the legs do not explain the loss. Your boy offered up nothing in the toughest fight of his career.

Comment

Some never had any reason and logic to lose.

LalinPromotions

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Some never had any reason and logic to lose.

LalinPromotions
                    Ahh yes famous Mirko.

He is suffering from air bubbles syndrome, so I cannot hold it against him...

Comment

Working...
                    X