Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Tyson and Hughie didn't have any nandrolone in their blood samples .. only in their urine.

Scientific tests have proved that nandrolone can show up in urine samples without having been taken by subjects in controlled conditions.

Urine nandrolone metabolites: false positive doping test?

http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/36/5/325
    Thanks for the input. I looked into it, and although it's not conclusive, it does suggest it is possible to show in the urine ["...threshold concentrations for men (2 ng/ml) and women (5 ng/ml) as defined by the IOC are still open to debate because conclusive scientific evidence showing how these values may be altered by various physiological stimuli is lacking."].

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The hearing was scheduled for 5 days and we would have heard the ruling from the panel. Where's this 2 year court case coming from?
      Yes the HEARING. IF they had ruled that they wanted to pursue the case it would have been 2 years in court and Fury would be out another 2 years.....

Wake up will you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Not according to his Twitter.
        I'll go by his managements twitter and satements thank you...

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          This is where you are getting confused. Consistently. Still. Even after 3 posters trying to point this out to you.

They’ve never denied having the nandrolone in their system. That’s the admittance point you keep referring to, but you seem to think they’ve admitted their guilt to doping. They haven’t. They’ve accepted that it was found in their system. That’s all.

It’s the doping element they dispute. How it got there. Are they guilty of intentionally doping. Are PED’s the cause of the result.

Neither side has pursued this argument. Therefore, how can Fury plead guilty to doping?

F***s sake, this was explained to you 4 pages ago.

How the **** am I getting confused. Here's my reply on page 3. "Are you seriously suggesting that all settlements are an admission of guilt?

Don't be stupid. They accepted that they had increased levels of nandrolone, but we all know diet can affect this result, which they would have had to prove in court, they accepted the findings, NOT the admission that PED's or drugs were the cause.

Nice try though. Easy to take things out of context.

How many times are you going to have this argument?

Or are you going to keep posting UKAD source material which everyone but you seems to be able to interpret, along with a stupid dancing emoji?
          .......get to **** you idiot!

Comment

• Originally posted by ashadam View Post
            Two Words - Drug Cheat
            I'm sure Tyson, with his 99.9% clean test ratio really needed to dope for hammer.

Look into Nandrolone and see what can spike results. Red meat can do it. You eat too much meat, you can fail a test, it's unreliable and the testing is not that advanced.

Learn science, reason, logic. You will understand that his reading is perfectly normal within diet and is NOT an indicator of PEDS!

NOOB!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
              Do you have any proof of that? How about this :

"Nandrolone is a naturally occurring steroid that appears as an intermediate in the conversion of testosterone to estradiol by the aromatase enzyme 601; however, it is not normally present in the human bloodstream"

http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/...ces/nandrolone

The boar meat lie has been used over and over again. Nandrolone won't show in blood tests, even though it is naturally present in the body. Do you have any actual proof that the old boar meat excuse is valid? Any scientific articles that PROVE nandrolone can be detectable in the blood stream when someone hasn't taken any? Fury is on peds, just like most high level fighters.
              Ok, you linked one unclear source. I'll link you another one, done by the University of where I live, Aberdeen University:-

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/nandrolone/nandh.htm

Here's a quote, and why the testing for this particular naturally produced substance is NOT exact, and people that tarin and have a particular can exceed the arbitrary limit given as an average by the drug testers.

"A much more likely theory has recently emerged from the results of a preliminary investigation at Aberdeen University. The findings are that dietary supplements themselves are harmless and produce no increased levels of nandrolone. Exercise alone, too, doesn't cause any problems. But a combination of both dietary supplements (none of which contain a banned substance) and exercise, can result in a positive nandrolone test. The reason for this is still unclear, but one theory is that there is a link between heavy training, the dehydration that goes with it, and their effects upon the components of high protein diets. Until more work is done, however, the 'nandrolone mystery' goes on...

So your single-minded and exact view of this still can not be sure even when scientists don't know.

You ut too muh faith in the testing agency's and their testing methods. Fury's sample was not 10x over, it was slightly over, and research shows that this can occur from a combination of dietary supllements combined with heavy training as well as diet.

Prove me wrong, give me exact science or your opinion is nothing.

Comment

• "Hughie and I have maintained our innocence from day one," Tyson Fury said in a statement released by his promoter, "and we're now happy that it has finally been settled with UKAD and that we can move forward knowing that we'll not be labelled drug cheats.

"I can now put the nightmare of the last two years behind me."

"Tyson Fury will need to reapply for his boxing license, which was suspended by the British Boxing Board of Control last year over separate incidents of drug use and medical issues. He has not fought since beating Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 to win the WBA, IBF and WBO belts. "

UKAD said that result has not been disqualified because he hadn't committed an anti-doping violation since February 2015.

YET CHARGES OF A FAILED COMPLIANCE TOO DO TESTING IN SEPT . 2015 WERE DISMISSED .

Fury was tested thoroughly doe ?

If one looks further in this they would also find out a huge factor in the BBBC decision not to persue the charges IS Eddie Hearn who had a meeting with Robert Smith who runs it ,two days prior to the hearing . Its a FACT Hearn wanted Fury back and for obvious reasons ! $$$$$$$$$$$$ ........
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-16-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• ****ing Bull****, Hammer sucks... he survived against Povetkin and didnt do ****.

Fury played with his ass

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    ****ing Bull****, Hammer sucks... he survived against Povetkin and didnt do ****.

Fury played with his ass
                    Hammer outweighed Povetkin by 35 pounds practically and was in far better shape than his 2015 fight . Fury out classing Hammer proves nothing really ( Hammer is average at best )except Fury looked mysteriously trimmer all of a sudden.
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-16-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      Ok, you linked one unclear source. I'll link you another one, done by the University of where I live, Aberdeen University:-

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/nandrolone/nandh.htm

Here's a quote, and why the testing for this particular naturally produced substance is NOT exact, and people that tarin and have a particular can exceed the arbitrary limit given as an average by the drug testers.

"A much more likely theory has recently emerged from the results of a preliminary investigation at Aberdeen University. The findings are that dietary supplements themselves are harmless and produce no increased levels of nandrolone. Exercise alone, too, doesn't cause any problems. But a combination of both dietary supplements (none of which contain a banned substance) and exercise, can result in a positive nandrolone test. The reason for this is still unclear, but one theory is that there is a link between heavy training, the dehydration that goes with it, and their effects upon the components of high protein diets. Until more work is done, however, the 'nandrolone mystery' goes on...

So your single-minded and exact view of this still can not be sure even when scientists don't know.

You ut too muh faith in the testing agency's and their testing methods.
                      Fury's sample was not 10x over, it was slightly over, and research shows that this can occur from a combination of dietary supllements combined with heavy training as well as diet.

Prove me wrong, give me exact science or your opinion is nothing.
                      Those are just assumptions. I've been following boxing for over 12 years, and I'm just curious about this whole nandrolone thing. If you read my posts carefully, I was just asking if someone can bring up some actual evidence to support Fury's claims. To be completely honest, I find it hard to believe someone would take nandrolone for a pro sport, considering how long it stays in your system. I'm genuinely just interested to know more about it, and was wondering if there is actual proof to support Fury's claims.

edit: I'm also not one of those people who think Fury must now be guilty because of accepting a back dated ban. Just because someone confesses to something, doesn't mean they actually did it.
                      Last edited by Evil_Meat; 12-16-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X