Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    .......get to **** you idiot!
    Late to the party?

In this post I was just quoting you as I felt you summed it up perfectly.

I ended up having the same argument with Weiland and Robbie Barrett and rather than repeating everything that was said, I just quoted you.

It wasn’t a reply to you, I was replying to Robbie Barrett.

I was trying to point out that he’d already had it explained to them already.

But if you’re not going to read it properly, and just tell me to eff off and call me an idiot, you can have some red K.
    Last edited by cameltoe; 12-16-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I'll go by his managements twitter and satements thank you...
      He's a steroid cheat, accept it and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
        Those are just assumptions. I've been following boxing for over 12 years, and I'm just curious about this whole nandrolone thing. If you read my posts carefully, I was just asking if someone can bring up some actual evidence to support Fury's claims. To be completely honest, I find it hard to believe someone would take nandrolone for a pro sport, considering how long it stays in your system. I'm genuinely just interested to know more about it, and was wondering if there is actual proof to support Fury's claims.

edit: I'm also not one of those people who think Fury must now be guilty because of accepting a back dated ban. Just because someone confesses to something, doesn't mean they actually did it.
        It's all assumptions at this point, including the testing methods and this particular drug. Many athletes get a positive test and then overturn the result in court, because the testers can't prove it was drugs when you go over the limit slightly, because this has been PROVEN to happen naturally, that is NOT and assumption. It is scientifically proven that you can test positive through diet and training, that's a fact.

Obviously Fury was not much over the limit and his result could be natural, until I know what his test result was and what he was eating at the time I can't give a solid opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          Late to the party?

In this post I was just quoting you as I felt you summed it up perfectly.

I ended up having the same argument with Weiland and Robbie Barrett and rather than repeating everything that was said, I just quoted you.

It wasn’t a reply to you, I was replying to Robbie Barrett.

I was trying to point out that he’d already had it explained to them already.

But if you’re not going to read it properly, and just tell me to eff off and call me an idiot, you can have some red K.
          Please no! not the red K!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            He's a steroid cheat, accept it and move on.
            hahahaha sure he is, 1 contested negative test in his career that has been proven to happen naturally and that loads of athletes have overturned in court......

You're a hater pure and simple. If you think Tyson Fury would take PED's you don't know shyt.

Comment

hahahaha sure he is, 1 contested negative test in his career that has been proven to happen naturally and that loads of athletes have overturned in court......

You're a hater pure and simple. If you think Tyson Fury would take PED's you don't know shyt.
              Don’t move on then.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
                So Hammer realistically should have gone on to fight for a world title already as Fury is now a confirmed drug cheat.

Maybe it’s important to draw a line under this, I guess it explains why Fury’s hair fell out and he got morbidly obese upon stopping training as well as Hughie Fury’s acne, all the tell tale signs were there. As if two guys in the same stable testing positive wasn’t a clarification already ! Coupled with the fact the father and uncle actually has been busted for selling steroids.
                Green K. All the signs were there

Comment

• SMILE 4 the camera

Comment

Working...
                  X