Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on tyson, bring the belts back to the real heavyweight champ

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
      There was a reason Fury and his team didn't protest too much during this 2 year ban.

Let's be honest, he pulled out of the Klitschko Rematch as his team knew what was coming in the UKAD Ruling.

Just look at Fury being so fat now, without them steroids he's going to struggle to get down in weight.

Even if he does get back into fight fitness, i doubt he'll be the same force again without steroids.

It's clear that the Fury that fought John Mcdermott twice and lost at least once isn't the same Fury just a year later. Of cause you can say he improved but boxers don't improve that much!
      Yea i think the whole depression reason was just a farce, he just didnt want UKAD stopping the rematch because of the PED he took
      Tyson Fury once said everyone in the HW division is on something, I guess he must have meant to include himself also.
      Which isnt a suprise considering he went from going life and death with Mcdermot to beating Klitscko, conveniently going bald and getting ripped up.

Comment

It looks like the Fury's gamed the system somewhat.

Comment

There is only oneeeeeeeeee Tyson Fury!!! What you gonna say about that Deontay Wilder? What you going to say about that! Wilder “ Amma baptise you”....

Glad to see he got cleared, hopefully he can get in shape, have a couple of time ups and join the top guys again at HW. The more the merrier.

Comment

Fury is a depressed sumo wrestler.

Comment

lets hope the big man gets his act together, the heavyweight division needs him

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                If the decision is changed to a NC then he’s no longer lineal champion, and technically Joshua is having beat Klitschko without testing dirty. Interesting to see how things unfold, but as he’s now admitted guilt I see a NC forthcoming.
                Fair point...I don’t imaging any reshuffling of the heavyweight lineage will start unless Wlad forced a claim that his loss should become NC. If that doesn’t happen then the scenario stays as is, but an interesting point nonetheless. It would change a whole lot.

This situation will be worth keeping an ear too for sure, there’s too much murky water.

Comment

Meanwhile, Povetkin is fighting Hammer for WBA & WBO International titles on Friday and will be reinstated to the WBC rankings in January. Jeez.

Comment

Great news, maybe he knew the likely outcome and that’s why he skipped yesterday’s hearing....nonetheless the talking stops now Fury, it’s time to get back in shape and try reclaim the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                      Yea i think the whole depression reason was just a farce, he just didnt want UKAD stopping the rematch because of the PED he took
                      Tyson Fury once said everyone in the HW division is on something, I guess he must have meant to include himself also.
                      Which isnt a suprise considering he went from going life and death with Mcdermot to beating Klitscko, conveniently going bald and getting ripped up.
                      The Evidence is just too much on the side of him taking Steroids.

I've seen Guys who have taken steroids for years and then stopping ballooning in weight and looking like Fury does now.

I'm pretty sure his uncle and Trainer was busted for selling PEDS too at local Gyms.

You just have to look at Hughie Fury too, i'm sure his father has been feeding him steroids for years now.

Comment

Working...
                      X