Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whi has the better resume, LOMACHENKO or CRAWFORD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whi has the better resume, LOMACHENKO or CRAWFORD?

Walters
    Rigo
    Russell Jr
    Sosa

Vs
    Indongo
    Diaz
    Burns
    Postal
    Gamboa..

What ya think?
    Who's the p4p 1? Because nobody else deserves to be in the running at this point the way these 2 have looked recently.

Oleksandr Usyk is superior to both!

Comment

Lomaputa has the better resume but both him and Crawford have more work to put in before people should consider them P4P #1.

Comment

I'd say clearly lomachenko.

Comment

For me

Rigo vs Gamboa
          Walters vs Indongo
          Russel Jr vs Postol
          Sosa vs Diaz
          Martinez vs Burns

I think Lomas wins are a bit better but its close

Comment

Honestly lomachenko, crawford has had alot more fights too. I believe they are both the 2 best fighters in the sport right now though.

Comment

I might lean towards Loma just because Walters and Rigo were P4P on some lists. Even if you blame injury or inactivity, it still counts for me. I wouldn't argue if someone said Crawford though.

Comment

Gotta give it to Lomachenko right now. Crawford will have every opportunity to regain the throne with the opponents available at 147.

Comment

Loma has it now.

Neither of them have found sufficient foil, though. They both have their best in front of them. Definitely the top two at the moment.

Comment

Loma has 3 better wins and I'd say his 4th best win (Rocky) was perhaps better than anyone Bud beat outside of Postol, Gamboa, Diaz, Burns, Indongo, Beltran. Loma has the better top wins, Crawford perhaps a bit more but Loma has beaten more champions.

Comment

Working...
                    X