Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A CONCISE Look How LOMACHENKO Is Technically INFERIOR TO MAYWEATHER JR. P4P 130lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's physical attributes at 130 are just insane. Lomachenko is average physically for that division. Eventhough I think athletically and skill wise he is on par with Floyd, he has a 2 inch height and 7 inch reach disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post

But what exactly is your point?
      The point is a loss. Doesnt matter if Salido’s name is Johnson, Valuev, Ramirez...

You brought up skills to say Floyd doesn’t fight like Salido.

You see how p4p convo makes a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        The point is a loss. Doesnt matter if Salido’s name is Johnson, Valuev, Ramirez...

You brought up skills to say Floyd doesn’t fight like Salido.

You see how p4p convo makes a difference?
        I know it's a loss, but my question was: what exactly is your point when claiming Lomachenko lost? As in, what are you inferring from that?

Comment

Fluid took 16 fights to win a world title, Loma is a 2 weight division world title holder in 10

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
            I know it's a loss, but my question was: what exactly is your point when claiming Lomachenko lost? As in, what are you inferring from that?
            Ah well in that case Rigo’s loss means nothing then.

I already proved my point FLOYd is superior at 130lbs. If Rafael has his opinions about Floyd vs Loma at 130 then anybody else can, given recent tweet

Comment

And the crying continues...

What a b1tch!

Comment

Ah well in that case Rigo’s loss means nothing then.

I already proved my point FLOYd is superior at 130lbs. If Rafael has his opinions about Floyd vs Loma at 130 then anybody else can, given recent tweet
                I asked you a simple question. You failed to answer thus far. What exactly is your point when you claim:

"Lomachenko lost against Salido"?

As in, what are you trying to infer from that?

Do you have a mental / cognitive disorder by any chance?

Comment

Robbie, but the keyword is he said that Loma is ''considered'' to ''already'' be an ATG... given the current resume it's technically impossible. It surprises me how boxing fans have no idea how some promotional companies have a strategy to build a star.

Robbie, you should make a thread to ask, ''Would Rigo Win A Title Shot In His Second Pro Fight...if Arum did the favor to begin with?''
                  Lalin, you're a bigger b1tch than that dude in the ****ty movie you have your avi with.

I mean, you could have picked Al or one of the hard gangsters in the movie, but you pick the sniveling, whiny b1tch traitor turncoat.

It suits your personality.

Comment

This argument is stupid. I like both fighters, and both are quite special in their styles. Floyd is retired, and though I would obviously love to have the ability to match them up in their primes, I just have to admire each for their skill, and what they've done in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      Lalin, you're a bigger b1tch than that dude in the ****ty movie you have your avi with.

I mean, you could have picked Al or one of the hard gangsters in the movie, but you pick the sniveling, whiny b1tch traitor turncoat.

It suits your personality.
                      Blasphemous, first, Brian de Palma is a bonafide gee, if you knew anything about Scarface you'd know..

Lalin flew the cuckoos nest with these guys, and they took him to some magical place....he went from Attica to become a King.. true story

Comment

Working...
                      X