Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo was too small... period.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some delusional guys here saying that size wasn't a factor. Even freakin' Lomachenko himself said it while discrediting his own win yet people want to say it was all "skill." Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      man, even if the weight was a factor, the problem is he didn't even try, I don't why he bothered to show up - it was pathetic
      exactly and no one is pointing out how fishy this is?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Size doesn't matter if the big guy doesn't lean on the small guy. This is what i've been told by the very smart Lomachenko fans. Loma will beat Joshua if Joshua doesn't lean on him.
        wipe your arse, its dribbling from being butt hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Going to have to disagree with you there. Size and weight were a non-factor.
          This was 90% skill and 100% will...
          I dont know about weight, but Rigo was def too short, and stubby to get in close. It looked like he was fighting an older brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            wipe your arse, its dribbling from being butt hurt
            Why you got to be like that man. The very smart Lomachenko fans have convinced me size doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Some delusional guys here saying that size wasn't a factor. Even freakin' Lomachenko himself said it while discrediting his own win yet people want to say it was all "skill." Ridiculous.
              well then explain how he imposed his weight and size on rigo, keep in mind rigo has the bigger reach

Comment

Originally posted by NoMasChenko View Post
                exactly and no one is pointing out how fishy this is?
                The only thing that might be fishy would be the so many fighters have straight up retired in their corner.

It could lead one to believe that a power broker maybe related to organized crime is fixing matches relating Lomachenko.

It might be an even bigger coincidence if you consider that Rigondeaux's last opponent also clearly took a dive.

And maybe if you thought there was any connection between the two.

But thats not reality, don't be paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  The only thing that might be fishy would be the so many fighters have straight up retired in their corner.

It could lead one to believe that a power broker maybe related to organized crime is fixing matches relating Lomachenko.

It might be an even bigger coincidence if you consider that Rigondeaux's last opponent also clearly took a dive.

And maybe if you thought there was any connection between the two.

But thats not reality, don't be paranoid.
                  lomachenko and trump are definitely working with the russians to setup these fights. lets see if they get lomachekno during the impeachment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Why you got to be like that man. The very smart Lomachenko fans have convinced me size doesn't matter.
                    i dont care how stupid you are

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      i dont care how stupid you are
                      Why am i stupid man? You said aslong as a fighter doesn't use his weight (lean on them) it doesn't matter. You convinced me. Loma beats Joshua without leaning.

Comment

Working...
                      X