Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Gary Russell Really Doesn't Want a Rematch With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    That fight ain’t happening.
    Agree. Doubt the fight will happen. Mikey wants no part of Loma.

Comment

Would be a one sided beat down. I don’t see nobody beating Loma really.
      lol

You clowns were all saying the same thing right before Salido destroyed him....

Comment

Russell needs to fight somebody of note if he realistically wants a chance at a rematch

Comment

Would be a one sided beat down. I don’t see nobody beating Loma really.
          Me neither. Everyone says Mikey Garcia is his best match-up but IDK...
          Loma looks unbeatable at the moment.
          Would love to see that fight though

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
            lol

You clowns were all saying the same thing right before Salido destroyed him....
            Salido destroyed whom? You are sure as hell not talking about Loma. If you are you are !. A troll. 2. A hater. 3. A racist. Or 4. An absolute idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              salido destroyed whom? You are sure as hell not talking about loma. If you are you are !. A troll. 2. A hater. 3. A racist. Or 4. An absolute idiot.
              hahahahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                hahahahahhahaha
                An absolute idiot?

Comment

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! I want to see the rematch!! Grj vs Lomachenko and Spence vs Thurman and GGG vs Canelo are the fights I wanna see in 2018!!! That'll be awesome!! I won't hold my breath for the wilder vs AJ fight.

Comment

Loma could even beat Deontay Wilder and make him quit too.

Comment

Gary Russell Jr. needs to fight more often, it's a shame he fights only once a year. A solid defense against Joseph Diaz, Frampton, or Lara would be good. It's too much to ask for a unification against any of the other champions since he rarely fights. As for a rematch with Loma, I don't see it playing out differently than the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X