Who does Loma need to beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight Garcia at 140.

Comment

A lot of people are pointing at Mikey now. I'd say a win like that would make him the no debating #1 P4P. That'd really be impressive.

Crawford needs a big fight to take the spot away from Loma, which isn't gonna happen right away because the plan is clearly for him to fight Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        he's already without a doubt #1 p4p. honestly mikey has no answers for loma. only thing mikey has over loma is power and that's it. so i dont know why ppl think mikey can stand a chance.

i wouldn't be surprised if he made mikey quit too.

mikey is a technical fighter that is patient with a high wotk rate. aint no way loma makes him quit. mikey is the definition of a fighter.

mikey vs loma is the equivalent of marquez vs pacquuao or barrera vs hamed.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          He needs to beat somebody who can't be bought by Bob Arum's money
          Hvatit huinu nisti...

Comment

I dont know who, but his win over rigo torched so many souls this weekend. Dudes are seriously chapped about it. They picked rigo to win, now its “he was too small”.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Fight Garcia at 140.
              135 would be more like it...

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                mikey is a technical fighter that is patient with a high wotk rate. aint no way loma makes him quit. mikey is the definition of a fighter.

mikey vs loma is the equivalent of marquez vs pacquuao or barrera vs hamed.
                Is that why he took the easy way out vs salido?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  135 would be more like it...
                  140 is the appropriate weight. Loma can be at a disadvantage just like Rigondeaux was.

Comment

Anthony Joshua

Comment

If he stays at 130, I'd like to see him fight Berchelt next. If he goes to 135, I'd like to see him fight the winner of Linares. At 140, I'd like to see him fight Mikey.

Comment

Working...
                      X