No announcement yet.

Who does Loma need to beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does Loma need to beat?

Im sold on Loma, think hes pretty much unbeatable from what Ive seen. I am not a fan of his ****iness but he does back it up. Who should he have to beat to change the doubters mind? From current 130-135, maybe 140 guys?

Id personally love to see him vs Mikey Garcia. that would be a huge victory for him cause Mikey legit as well

Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is the one he has to beat.

Mikey is the only p4p opponent for lomachenko 130-140

this needs to happen in 2018

Comment

mikey at 135 is the only fight i want to see for loma at this moment.

Comment

Gennady Golovkin

Comment

He needs to beat somebody who can't be bought by Bob Arum's money

Comment

Linares, Berchelt, Garcia should to the list

Comment

hes not unbeatable...

Comment

he's already without a doubt #1 p4p. honestly mikey has no answers for loma. only thing mikey has over loma is power and that's it. so i dont know why ppl think mikey can stand a chance.

i wouldn't be surprised if he made mikey quit too.

Comment

Who does he need to beat to do what specifically? Be #1 p4p? Be a safe bet for future HOF? Future ATG? Beat Floyd in a fantasy 130lb matchup?

I'd say of those, he's demonstrated mostly that he is #1 p4p right now. He has had good opponents and good performances against them.

I do hate jumping the gun a bit on the other ones because we've been down this road before with Broner and Matthysse who were overhyped into oblivion. But I think he's probably going to be in the HOF (although not if he retired today).

The other two are a big no from me. At least as of now anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X