Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who does Loma need to beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't matter. May never beat enough people to satisfy everyone. Neither did Ward. Yet, both had outstanding resumes.

For me, I'd like to see Loma beat Mikey if I'm to consider him in an all-time context. But, you're not going to please the people who have already decided they're against him.

Comment

He need to get all the belts at 130 and 140

Comment

No one. Have you not seen the career of Floyd Mayweather? Whoever Loma beats, his detractors will find a reason to discredit the win and then find another boogeyman, and his fans will support his wins and see them as a reason to trumpet his greatness. Rinse and Repeat. This **** is Floyd's career, the twilight zone version.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
          Look at this b*tch cry over 2lbs

Floyd didn't screw over anybody fella.

He was quite generous being that he didn't need JMM at all in the least but.

It was just 2lbs wee fellow.
          Not generous when you have no intention to making the weight, and it's just a way to dupe your small opponent into taking the fight.

You know why he didn't need JMM, because no one was calling for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
            Im sold on Loma, think hes pretty much unbeatable from what Ive seen. I am not a fan of his ****iness but he does back it up. Who should he have to beat to change the doubters mind? From current 130-135, maybe 140 guys?

Id personally love to see him vs Mikey Garcia. that would be a huge victory for him cause Mikey legit as well
            Hi c0ckiness cost him his first lost. He's the truth, problem is there isn't much talent down there. He just needs to keep ripping them apart. Would love to see how he does against Garcia, Easter or maybe even Lipinets if he gets to 140. All of these would be good fights. Linares would be ok too, but I think he's just a fancy fighter with no real skills. Loma would dismantle him easy. You can't outfancy Loma. These other 3 fights would be more interesting in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Not generous when you have no intention to making the weight, and it's just a way to dupe your small opponent into taking the fight.

You know why he didn't need JMM, because no one was calling for the fight.
              It wasn't the official weight he missed...it was his OWN catchweight that he missed.

A weight he didn't have to agree to in the first place.

Stop crying

JMM didn't even cry about it

Comment

It wasn't the official weight he missed...it was his OWN catchweight that he missed.

A weight he didn't have to agree to in the first place.

Stop crying

JMM didn't even cry about it
                It did agree, and agreed it in a a written contract with Marquez.

A cowardly move

Comment

It did agree, and agreed it in a a written contract with Marquez.

A cowardly move
                  Not as cowardly as fighting old ass Rigo at 130.

Comment

Not as cowardly as fighting old ass Rigo at 130.
                    I guess you don't know what cowardly is

Comment

I guess you don't know what cowardly is
                      Oh the irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X