Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Rigondeaux is Not a Big Win For Me, Not His Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s a lot more honest than his legion of delusional fans who are just using him as a proxy.

Glad it was just on ESPN but I still feel like watching it was a waste of time.

Comment

Credit to Loma for doing whay he was supposed to do. As a Rigotard, it was deflating. I kept hoping he'd somehow manage to make Loma respect his power but it never happened.

Comment

Credit to Lomachenko for the win and for understanding that he needs to do bigger things. He dominated the action from the start and looked impressive against a highly skilled guy.

Fact is, a lot of posters on here were calling for a Rigo upset and I've heard a lot of people call it a 50/50, regardless of weight, age, activity level.

Just goes to show the level of respect people had for the skill set that Rigo had going into the fight and Loma should be proud.

Loma has the goods, but moving up in weight and winning will make him great.

Comment

Amen!!! Totally garbage! Never stepping in to separate the fighters. Loma was already a bigger fighter, Rigo moved up 2 divisions, and to put that ref in there was too much. I don’t blame Rigo! I

Comment

All respect to Loma for his honesty. Yet he did what he had to do which was beat the man in front of him. No if he can beat a ‘prime’ Mikey Garcia, then, I’m a Lomatard.

Comment

Working...
            X