No announcement yet.

Team Rigo: On-Site Doctor Confirmed Hand Damage, Possible Fracture [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Rigo: On-Site Doctor Confirmed Hand Damage, Possible Fracture [VIDEO]

There is always a doctor that agrees with a boxer lol. Doesn’t mean much anymore. A boxer of Rigo calibre and pedigree shouldn’t have quit.... just saying.

Comment

yeah this is hardly concrete proof is it, 'the doctor said there might be damage' 'he put ice on it doe'

Comment

Come on now u've had 400 fights and the one time you went up against someone more talented your hand just happens to have a "possible fracture"....... ok lol.

Comment

Don't need a doctor to know he ain't got no balls

Comment

We don’t believe you you neeeeed more peeeople

Comment

Excuses... Rigo didn't even land more than 2-3 punches in any round...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                There is always a doctor that agrees with a boxer lol. Doesn’t mean much anymore. A boxer of Rigo calibre and pedigree shouldn’t have quit.... just saying.
                ahhhh? i feel u but don't feel u. i think he probably did break his hand to shatters in the 2nd round. look for the update on it. but for me. i don't care, we've had fighters fight 12 rounds with broken jaws jones jr. beat people with fractured wrists. yes the injury is bad, yes he may have a completly broken hand. but i am old school. u. don't. quit. the guy looks 43 years old so those bones aren't as good as a 28 year old. but he knew this going up against the entire boxing sytem. no need to blame the hand for everything. like i said it may well be completely broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  ahhhh? i feel u but don't feel u. i think he probably did break his hand to shatters in the 2nd round. look for the update on it. but for me. i don't care, we've had fighters fight 12 rounds with broken jaws jones jr. beat people with fractured wrists. yes the injury is bad, yes he may have a completly broken hand. but i am old school. u. don't. quit. the guy looks 43 years old so those bones aren't as good as a 28 year old. but he knew this going up against the entire boxing sytem. no need to blame the hand for everything. like i said it may well be completely broken.
                  We are both saying the same thing. No excuses, I don’t care what doctors say when it comes to boxing, there is always a doctor that would agree with a boxer when it comes to issues like this. For me a boxer of Rigo calibre shouldn’t and cannot simply quit. I have seen lesser skilled fighters fought with broken jaws, broken hand, shoulders popping off.

But it seems some skilled fighters have no heart.

Comment

Regardless if that's true or not he still quit.

Not acceptable considering he wasn't even taking a beating.

Fighters have fought on through much worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X