Lomachenko would make garcia quit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah mikey will school him

Comment

I could see Mikey making Lomaputa plank like Marquez vs. Pacquiao, .

You Mass Shooters know you don't want it from Mikey, .

Comment

TS you do realize loma is the one thats been duucking Garcia right?

Mikey takes his head off.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          I've seen the fight.

Mikey went home with a W, Lomachenko didn't.
          Can't hang your hat on that forever, although I know you will try

Comment

It would be something to see that.

A great run already would become legendary if he moved up (again) and took out a prime, skilled guy like Garcia. Would bring me back to those early days of Pacquiao.

Although in Pac's case it had an element of surprise because Pac was neither a known entity or a decorated amateur when he suddenly blew through guys like Barrera.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-10-2017, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
              I like Mikey, but watch the end of that fight. Salido was coming on and Mikey didn't want anymore
              His nose was busted and he wanted to go home.
              I need to watch that fight again.

You really think he was ready to throw it in?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                It would be something to see that.

A great run already would become legendary if he moved up (again) and took out a prime, skilled guy like Garcia. Would bring me back to those early days of Pacquiao.

Although in Pac's case it had an element of surprise because Pac was neither a known entity or a decorated amateur when he suddenly blew through guys like Barrera.
                Pac truly came out of nowhere.

Was amazing to see his rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                  I could see Mikey making Lomaputa plank like Marquez vs. Pacquiao, .

You Mass Shooters know you don't want it from Mikey, .
                  For those who don't know, "Mass Shooters" means "White Guys." For any white poster on here, this guy means you. Just clearing the air.

"Mass Shooters"="White Guys"

Comment

Mikey would probably take that beating than risk No Mas, that would mean the end of his career. No Mas in dangerous, no more shekels, no more career, that's why it's a terrible decision for Rigo.

I think the style that would give Loma fits is someone who can fight him turn by turn, angle by angle a.k.a. matrix mode while simultaneously dishing out accurate punches and counter punches. Pure counter punchers won't work with this guy because he keeps turning you while throwing volume accurate soft and hard punches. You'd get buried in points before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      I need to watch that fight again.

You really think he was ready to throw it in?
                      Some people say he took the easy way out when his nose got broken. That's how it looked to me, and I like Garcia.

The fact is that Salido was coming on and doing some real damage (legal and illegal). When you watch how the tone of the fight changes and Garcia's discomfort with what Salido was bringing to him in the last couple rounds, the broken nose ending seemed fairly convenient for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X