No announcement yet.

Lomachenko would make garcia quit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko would make garcia quit.

Another one who will quit NO MAS. Will garcia take the fight or use the old "bob arum" money excuse?

I agree. Loma will give Mikey the No Mas treatment but I doubt the fight ever happens

Comment

I've had doubts about Garcia's heart ever since the Salido fight, but I think he would give Loma a good fight.

Comment

That's now the fight to make....

Comment

lol
          When Arum had both fighters all he would do is talk up Garcia being the best fighter in the world.
          Top Rank knows their stuff, just like they knew what little risk Rigondeaux would present to Lomachenko. Otherwise they wouldnt have made it.
          Top Rank knows their stuff. They rarely make misteps.

Garcia KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            I've had doubts about Garcia's heart ever since the Salido fight, but I think he would give Loma a good fight.
            I can see it. mikey getting outclassed for six or seven rounds and than frustration sets in.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yall too much, don't forget that Salido took Loma to school while Mikey dropped Salido like a bad habit NEXT

Comment

Mikey is the quitting type guaranteed. I like him too, but I can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yall too much, don't forget that Salido took Loma to school while Mikey dropped Salido like a bad habit NEXT
                  I like Mikey, but watch the end of that fight. Salido was coming on and Mikey didn't want anymore
                  His nose was busted and he wanted to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    I like Mikey, but watch the end of that fight. Salido was coming on and Mikey didn't want anymore
                    His nose was busted and he wanted to go home.
                    I've seen the fight.

Mikey went home with a W, Lomachenko didn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X