No announcement yet.

Lomachenko would make garcia quit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
    Some people say he took the easy way out when his nose got broken. That's how it looked to me, and I like Garcia.

The fact is that Salido was coming on and doing some real damage (legal and illegal). When you watch how the tone of the fight changes and Garcia's discomfort with what Salido was bringing to him in the last couple rounds, the broken nose ending seemed fairly convenient for him.
    I just went back and saw it.

Salido was coming on for sure.

Mikey seems fine when things are going his way and even during some tough times, but I don't know. You make a good point.

He might cave.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      For those who don't know, "Mass Shooters" means "White Guys." For any white poster on here, this guy means you. Just clearing the air.

"Mass Shooters"="White Guys"
      The ****** has a MS-13 pic. He's just angry his mom did donkey shows when he was in the womb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        The ****** has a MS-13 pic. He's just angry his mom did donkey shows when he was in the womb.

Comment

I just went back and saw it.

Salido was coming on for sure.

Mikey seems fine when things are going his way and even during some tough times, but I don't know. You make a good point.

He might cave.
          Garcia's an excellent fighter, but yeah I don't think he's down to take a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Another one who will quit NO MAS. Will garcia take the fight or use the old "bob arum" money excuse?
            Salido already made him quit.
            However he would handle bumachenko with ease.

Comment

mikeys no easy pickings, lomas not fought anyone like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                I've had doubts about Garcia's heart ever since the Salido fight, but I think he would give Loma a good fight.
                He beats bumachenko with ease but the rest of your assessment is correct. Mikey is heartless

Comment

Loma would beat thè sht out of Garcia.

Comment

I need to watch that fight again.

You really think he was ready to throw it in?
                    I don't think they were at the towel level, but they were scared. I like Garcia, but that's what happened.

Comment

I think it would be a good fight but Loma isn’t unbeatable. He’s got great footwork but he’s a pillow puncher. I’ve seen him fight 3 times and I’ve never seen him land one solid shot. Mikey is a bomb thrower and he is a technically sound fighter. Much more of a complete fighter than anyone Loma has faced.

Comment

Working...
                      X