Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Roman Drops, Shocks Orlando Salido For Big TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely enjoyed his career, he have given us many memorable matches.

Comment

• No shock here, OrlGOATo Salido has been past it since the Lopez wars.

Comment

• Father time is catching him up...but he's still a hell of a fighter. Too bad he lost.

Comment

• Man i love salido! Yeah he lost but what a fight that was. I hate to see him go but im thankful for all the action packed wars that he gave us. He will forever be one of my all-time favorites

Comment

• i want to thank warlando for all the exciting fights. he was a true warrior.

Comment

• Congratulations Roman . Hard fought win for a tough Warrior . Now go enjoy your win Mikey because you got another TKO win coming against Vargas in 2018 !!!
              Salido ...thanks for the Great fights you've given us . The true Def of a Mexican Warrior . Enjoy your retirement Siri .

Comment

• Well, that's sayonara to a big money fight with Loma. And he could have had it but got greedy

Comment

• there goes that mega payday against lomachenko. he should of took it when he had the chance. I know salido is regretting that dumb move now.

Comment

• GIF: Miguel Roman KO Orlando Salido

Round 4.

Round 9.

Comment

• No one and I mean no one ever expected Mickey to stop salido but he did and I'm very happy for him now he gets back on HBO with a another big-money fight I'm curious what he got last night I'm guessing around 50K..

Comment

Working...
                      X