Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: "This is not a great win, he was a smaller man, weight class below me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hes just telling the truth, he expected to dominate him and he did just that. Its just funny because the NSB black panther crew was hyping rigo just becuase of race he put on an embarassing performance.

Comment

Props to Loma for acknowledging what every sensible fan knows. Sad that Lomachenko fans are trying to argue size doesn't make a difference.

Comment

he kept declining that victory crown from his team too

loma outboxes you and makes you give up then expresses excessive sportsmanlike pity afterwards because you never had a chance

damn that a GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Decent win. He gets as much props as Floyd got for his Marquez win. Showed he's just a level above skill wise
          Perfect comparison, both times the bigger guy used pure skill to beat the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Perfect comparison, both times the bigger guy used pure skill to beat the opponent.
            everytime i see your name this person comes to mind

R.I.P.

Najai Turpin

Comment

I think the manner in which he won was sublimely impressive. I consider this win the same way I consider Floyd beating Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                Didn't think it was a great win. Beating a smaller guy is never good. But it was exactly like how I thought it was gonna be. Loma just too skilled fast and active for rigo. Plus the weight advantage it wasn't a good fight on paper.
                Please explain?

Loma out-skilled the smaller man, the guy who was supposed to be faster. Loma was being humble, Rigo said the weight DIDN'T play a factor so the point is moot - all we have to go by is the video evidence, and if you watched the fight (I did on a nice 55inch screen) then you'd clearly see the SKILL gap.

Comment

[QUOTE=GriffTannen;18320154]All these Loma fans jumping are a bunch of idiots lol. Loma himself doesn't give much credit for the win yet they act like it's the goat. Casuals

Wasnt hatton smaller vs mayweather ?

Wasnt duran smaller vs hearns ?

Now who is the casual????????

Comment

I like to see Loma against Mikey and Crawford. The guy is pretty good. Let's test it to the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Ah comon

It's a big win. Lomachenko is a bad man, that was ridiculously easy. Too easy to brush aside as not a big deal.

I'd still pick Rigo to beat other quality fighters despite that showing.
                      I agree, the size mattered, but Lomachenko really put his skill on display.

I felt like Loma really gave Rigo a lot of respect and didn't really want to hurt him.

He really could have started to put in a beating on Rigo if he want to.

Comment

Working...
                      X