Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: "This is not a great win, he was a smaller man, weight class below me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko: "This is not a great win, he was a smaller man, weight class below me"

Lomachenko: "This is not a great win, he was a smaller man, weight class below me"

What lomachenko said is the post fight interviews, he not impressed with that victory says Rigo is the man at the lower weight class, that he was just too bigger for rigo.

Ill post the video in a bit.

RIGO IS GETTING BOOED HARD!

Ah comon

It's a big win. Lomachenko is a bad man, that was ridiculously easy. Too easy to brush aside as not a big deal.

I'd still pick Rigo to beat other quality fighters despite that showing.

Comment

All these Loma fans jumping are a bunch of idiots lol. Loma himself doesn't give much credit for the win yet they act like it's the goat. Casuals

Comment

How can you not like this guy? He's badass.. Discrediting his own legit win. Guy is too good.. Too good.

Comment

Didn't think it was a great win. Beating a smaller guy is never good. But it was exactly like how I thought it was gonna be. Loma just too skilled fast and active for rigo. Plus the weight advantage it wasn't a good fight on paper.

Comment

Loma realises this but his nutthuggers won't.

Comment

Decent win. He gets as much props as Floyd got for his Marquez win. Showed he's just a level above skill wise

Comment

Yea I'm not too excited about this win. But a lot of people were picking Rigo to win. Not sure if it was just wishful thinking though.

Comment

Lomachenko knows and admits it....I respect that.

He is now the undisputed 2nd best boxer in the world...

Comment

Respect for Loma speaking the truth.

Expect he's wrong, Rigo is 2 divisions lower not just one.

Comment

Working...
                    X