Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: "This is not a great win, he was a smaller man, weight class below me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    All these Loma fans jumping are a bunch of idiots lol. Loma himself doesn't give much credit for the win yet they act like it's the goat. Casuals
    Yeah it was just too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Yes it was, but also weight. It's why we have weight divisions.
      Funny I didn't see Loma leaning on Rigo and making use ofmthat extra weight. They fought on the outside and Rigo couldn't land a punch and got frustrated, started holding nonstop, then quit. It is what it is, the better fitthter won the fight. Kudos to Rigo for taking the fight but he quit like a b1tch in there. Last week Cotto tore his bicep and fought another 6-7 rounds. Rigo couldn't win and he knew it so he threw in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Please explain?

Loma out-skilled the smaller man, the guy who was supposed to be faster. Loma was being humble, Rigo said the weight DIDN'T play a factor so the point is moot - all we have to go by is the video evidence, and if you watched the fight (I did on a nice 55inch screen) then you'd clearly see the SKILL gap.
        Did you read what I said? I said he was too skilled for rigo. Ever since the fight was announced I hated it. Look at my history if you don't believe me.

Rigo never proved here was all that great and beating someone two weight class smaller than you it's never a good look.

I think Loma is the one of the most skilled boxer I've ever watched and he should be looking to challenge bigger boxers in their prime and not old smaller boxers. I don't think anyone at 130 and below pose a challenge to him and I think he also clowns everyone at 135 including Mikey but he needs to start doing it because he stated as a pro late so he also doesn't waste his prime years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Except it was skill, skill skill, dummy.
          Rigo is a 37 year old SBW coming off 2 years of near complete inactivity.

Is it surprising he wouldnt be at his best? Is it surprising he wasnt sharp?

Lomachenko is a special fighter ive no doubt about that. But this fight was nothing more than a formality

I feel like im in an alternate reality here. Im annoyed at the other Rigo fans for building this one up and making themselves look foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
            Did you read what I said? I said he was too skilled for rigo. Ever since the fight was announced I hated it. Look at my history if you don't believe me.

Rigo never proved here was all that great and beating someone two weight class smaller than you it's never a good look.

I think Loma is the one of the most skilled boxer I've ever watched and he should be looking to challenge bigger boxers in their prime and not old smaller boxers. I don't think anyone at 130 and below pose a challenge to him and I think he also clowns everyone at 135 including Mikey but he needs to start doing it because he stated as a pro late so he also doesn't waste his prime years.
            Oh sorry, my mistake. I do agree that the next fight should be Mikey Garcia at 135, Loma doesn't have the star power to feed off of no-names, the hardcore boxing fanbase want to see him vs live contenders

Comment

At least lomafakeo know he a joke, not likes his b1tch ass Nascar cuck fans!

Loma the biggest frawd in boxing and yall cucks suck his dick. Yall just wanna see a white dude win cause we own yall women! I bet Loma wife gettin it from a brotha right now

Comment

The comparisons to Floyd vs Marquez are quite apt. I give Floyd very little credit for that one either.

And hell, in that one it was Floyd coming off a period out the ring, last night it was the other way round.

Comment

Loma did what he was suppose to do, full respect

Very Humble guy unlike GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Funny I didn't see Loma leaning on Rigo and making use ofmthat extra weight. They fought on the outside and Rigo couldn't land a punch and got frustrated, started holding nonstop, then quit. It is what it is, the better fitthter won the fight. Kudos to Rigo for taking the fight but he quit like a b1tch in there. Last week Cotto tore his bicep and fought another 6-7 rounds. Rigo couldn't win and he knew it so he threw in the towel.
                    You think weight only matters when leaning on someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      You think weight only matters when leaning on someone?
                      Ok smart guy, how did LOMACHENKO exploit his weight advantage in this fight? He was held every time he got inside so he didn't use it to work inside at all. He avoided every punch Rigo threw on the outside and moved around him like a dancer. He was faster, more nimble and just a flat put better fighter. Stop making excuses. Sure, he had like 10 lbs on him bit it meant nothing in that fight. He just got outclassed then quit like a b1tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X