Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: "This is not a great win, he was a smaller man, weight class below me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good big man will always beat a good smaller man. Size matters. Just ask your woman.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Well hes just telling the truth, he expected to dominate him and he did just that. Its just funny because the NSB black panther crew was hyping rigo just becuase of race he put on an embarassing performance.
      Man please. Rigo has always been hyped to much even before he took this fight. Rigo has a cult following that have always hyped him

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
        Lomachenko knows and admits it....I respect that.
        You are so funny, maaan

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          i told all of you that it's weight weight weight. i told you all for months that this would happen.
          Except it was skill, skill skill, dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Yes it was, but also weight. It's why we have weight divisions.

Comment

Respect to him, the man wants to challenge himself and wants to be GREAT. Not content with 1 or 2 big wins then back to fighting inferior opponents, instead he keeps pushing himself and that you have to respect and that is why people PROJECTED him in the Top 3 P4P Ranking because on top of the crazy natural athleticism is that DRIVE to be GREAT and willingness to risk it all

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                rigo ducked on and held for dear life. lomo rushed in and shoe shined. skills? both have high skills but this wasn't a high in skilled fight at all, lets not pretend and fake & get that twisted for one moment. a big good man will more then not beat a smaller good man.

by the way, same to u p*ssyclot.

Comment

Loma is humble, but he deserves a lot of credit for what he did.

He made Rigo quit because he was helpless. It wasn't even about size. Rigo couldn't land a shot and was being toyed with. Rigo. Let that sink in.

I think as highly of Loma as most anyone, but I didn't see that coming.

Comment

It was blatantly obvious what was going to happen and anyone who wasn't an Afrocentric moron who gets triggered anytime a lighter skinned boxer pops up on the scene knew what was going to happen. Lomachenko had every physical advantage possible and has the technical expertise to match Rigondeaux, which is why this was always a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      Loma realises this but his nutthuggers won't.
                      Change ur pofile pic. We now have a bigger quitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X