Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Is Not First Ballot Hall OF Famer! AND THATS A FACT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First ballet? Lmao!

Dude doesn't even belong in the hall of fame. Nevermind first ballet.

I mean come on who has he beat? He lost to clottey and an old mosley for ****s sake. If beating a one legged man gets you in the hall of fame then throw bellew in there as well

Comment

Miguel is in no rush, he'll take a knee and wait it out

Comment

I mean come on. Zab judah was whopping his azz so he resorted to low blows. Margarito took his soul. pacquiao dismantled him. Mayweather made him look like an amateur, and Austin Trout looked like pernell Whitaker in there against him. Lmao

FIRST BALLET DOE!

i almost forgot about Ali. Didn't the feather fisted jessie vargas just knock his azz out? ! ****ing cotto looked like a fool against a the smaller Ali

Come on man

Comment

Yeah Cotto will get snubbed on his first eligible year but he will get in for sure at some point

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
            well they let Vitali and Gatti in as first ballot and Cotto is better than both
            they only let 3 in.

Floyd retired,
            Wlad Retired,
            Ward Retired,

Is cotto gonna get in over them? NOPE>

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
              Why are you so bent on hating Cotto? Let me guess...you had a few tacos and a Corona beer for dinner tonight, right?

You probably think Trump is mean too?

Yep.

Peasant identification has been confirmed.

"War Mikey" though...
              Not hating I was rotting for cotto against ali and got on larryx for his tasteless threads about cotto.

This was just something that came into my mind today, theirs only 3 allowed in and this year alot of fighters retired.

Not hating on cotto but let me ask you this.

Will Cotto get in over Wlad? Mayweather? Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                well they let Vitali and Gatti in as first ballot and Cotto is better than both
                That's just a matter of luck really.

Depends who's on the ballot.

If Floyd, Wlad and Ward stay retired then there's no way Cotto get's in on the first Ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Yeah Cotto will get snubbed on his first eligible year but he will get in for sure at some point
                  yeah he for sure is HOF he just picked a bad year to retire cause it will be a solid year 5 years from now in Canastota and he not gonna top Mayweather, Ward, Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    First ballet? Lmao!

Dude doesn't even belong in the hall of fame. Nevermind first ballet.

I mean come on who has he beat? He lost to clottey and an old mosley for ****s sake. If beating a one legged man gets you in the hall of fame then throw bellew in there as well
                    Well, first ballet is a whole other scenario.

I could see Cotto doing well when it comes to first ballet with those pink stockings he was wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Ask yourself the same question. You **** on a lot of fighters that aren't Garcia. You even called for Loma's death in one of your threads. Find yourself a girlfriend.
                      a coward died 1000th death, You should watch yourself nukka you already down to like 5 left lmfao.

made a thread about cotto speaking facts and you weak female minded ass nukkas get your feelings hurt.

This isnt a slight towards cotto lmfao I just explained why he wont be a first ballot HOF.

Like i said stay mad, be in your feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X